Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 27, 2017

So Jeffrey and Marilyn Blew It Again, Not Surprised....He's Let Us Down So Many Times Now It's Like Clockwork!


Hey everyone that was hoping that Jeffrey Katzenberg would finally do the right thing and report the crime that Laurie and her brother committed against me and my friends at the federal court, guess what?  He blew it again.  Well, kind of.  I was hoping that this case where my fellow employees and myself were stalked for years and years would be presented in front of the U.S. Attorney, Laura Duffy, whom I have worked with many times and know well, but all is definitely not lost.  Sorry to disappoint you Jeffrey, meet Alana Robinson, the new Acting United States Attorney, and...ta da...ANOTHER REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE!!!

I am very happy for Alana, because she and I have worked countless times together in the courtroom and have a terrific relationship with one another.  She's an awesome attorney and knows me very well.   There is no let down in terms of professionalism or in any way, it's just another thing that Jeffrey has dropped the ball on.  He always takes way too long to deal with the problems that he has caused people.  Unfortunately for him, we lose nothing in the transition from Laura to Alana and, in fact, we gain.  Now Laura sits as a Superior Court judge for San Diego where my shooting case is in the hands of the San Diego Police.  This means that working with Bonnie Dumanis to prosecute this organization will be just as simple as that.  Though I doubt I will have a chance to work with Laura now, which is a real bummer.  Now I'm fucking pissed off at Jeffrey and Marilyn because of their lack of professionalism again.  You two have no priorities for anything other than your damn movies and making money do you?

What is really fortunate, like I've said before, is that I know Alana as well as I know Laura.   She is completely capable of handling this kind of case and has so many good men and women around her that know what I am like.  I've had her in my courtroom as a prosecutor so many times that I think she might have been there more than any  other Assistant United States Attorney.  She is simply awesome and does a terrific job.  We lose nothing in the transition.  I just want to be certain that when I do talk with the United States Attorney that I finally get a chance to be credible  because of my friends and my experience and NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT JEFFREY AND MARILYN HAVE DICTATED.  I want everyone to know that, once again, Jeffrey has embarked on a campaign of hide the ball and dishonesty when it comes to my shooting.  He's done nothing but help the woman that covered up my gay bashing as a police informant in Palm Springs then sent her to Arizona to do more to my team than anyone could ever have nightmared.  Why would you send the woman that called the hospital and told them my head wasn't smashed, twice, then stole my MRI results from the hospital for my rapist, to Sedona, Arizona, unless you were planning something else deviant.

This man is a complete disaster when it comes to criminal prosecution.  He has no idea what he is doing other than trying to save a "bimbo in distress".  Look people, Missy is a criminal, she can't do anything to help herself out now that she's helped Jeffrey turn off my medical insurance so I can't get my HIV meds.  This man is trying his level best to become Laurie.  "I simply can't let these people (that Laurie's infected) have access to any kind of medicine," seems to be the mantra that Jeffrey has taken under his yamika.

Leave it to Marilyn and Jeffrey to stall and obstruct justice for as long as the pair possibly can.  Trying to take as much from me and my family and Laurie and Brian request.  Every single day that man sits around and dictates to everyone just how powerful he is.  He's a fucking leech on this community and he deserves every bit of dislike that we can throw at him.  There isn't a man in this universe that has done more to hurt the LGBTQ community that Jeffrey Katzenberg.  He doesn't want justice, he wants terror to reign.  What he is going to find out is that I won't ever help his wife or him ever again.

There are many bright spots that can be gained from working with Alana, besides her really awesome court demeanor and professionalism.  She has worked on the Department of Justice's Electronic Surveillance Working Group so she likely has been briefed on the technology surrounding remote neural monitoring.   This should make it much easier to explain to her how Jeffrey and his wife used this technology to stalk me and steal monies from my family with the help of Laurie LaTweeker and her friends.  This is a good thing.