Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 20, 2017

She's An Old Woman, But She Thinks She's A Teenager


Grouchy old woman, that is an understatement.  Laurie likes to describe herself as a "party girl".  I will tell you all, as most of you know, there isn't a fifty year old "party girl" out there that isn't pathetic, is there?  She's too old to be "partying" every minute of the day and night.  It's not a party when you're the only one there Laurie, it's called an addiction.  When your entire day centers around making someone "pissed off", then you have become and obsessed old woman that nobody likes.  You have been this way since you were 11 years old and I've grown so over your constant bitching and complaining that I've realized one very important thing about you, you will never be the person that you want people to believe you are, but you will never stop trying to become her.

There aren't enough plastic surgeons in the universe or enough money to make you fifteen again.  You are old and falling apart.  I am not interested in trying to make you happy.  To do that I would have to become as miserable as you are now with you watching and I'm not going to become that person for you.  I'm just not in the mood to become the new Laurie LaTweeker.  You are too bitter and cold.  You have nothing that I want in my life.  You have bitter cold friends that can't stand being around you and you have a family that doesn't want you around.  There isn't anyone that knows you that believes a word that you tell them and you have nothing in your life that you've actually worked for and obtained by yourself.  In fact, I could never be you because I've already achieved way too much in my own life to be you.  It's way too late for me to become the loser that you are.

There are many reasons why you and I won't ever be trading places.  I am a man and you are a woman.  You have lived a dirty little life of spying on people and making them miserable.  I'm not that person at all.  You tend to nose your way into everyone's lives and make a mess out of everything that you can.  I have absolutely no interest in any of that.  I couldn't care any less about becoming who you are.  I haven't had less to do with hurting people than you have with hurting them.  I walk a completely different path in this life than you do.  You seek out the innocent to hurt them.  I am innocent and seek out the innocent that you've hurt to help them from being hurt by you again.  You tend to try to find the unsuspecting and punish them for something that they know nothing about then tell them that they need to obey you.  I see no rhyme nor reason for anyone like you to act superior to an unsuspecting lamb of this Earth.  You seek out the honest, hard working and pure and make them feel dirty and wrong for their innocence.  I think that is the most despicable thing about you.

What you do to people is so negative and hurtful, nobody gains from your impossible standard of hurtfulness.  You think yourself funny and irreverent, but what you show to other people about yourself is only magnified by my personality that cares more deeply about humanity than you show your own self.

I am realistic in my expectations for Laurie's system of torture and her ability to keep it from being discovered.  There is a point at which you all will understand that synthetic telepathy is a reality.  Many people realized it today in a discussion that I was having with my family's housekeeper.  She was talking to me about telepathy while I was conversing with my team in telepathy.  Now to the lay person, our conversation was about the "what if's" and would have sounded "crazy", but to the people that were watching that conversation unfold, they knew that telepathy was a reality that wasn't a conspiracy or a theory, it was a reality right in front of their faces.  Mind reading of another person is here and it has been here for many years.  It is simply something that you see Stephen Hawking do all the time and you accept it as a scientific fact when he does it in front of you, but when a lay person like me says it on the television news, a psychiatrist denies it as schizophrenia and all of you believe him.  It is one of those odd aspects of science that people will buy until it is debunked in public on television or by a source that is credible enough to do it on camera.

I've never been the person to be afraid of telling you about remote neural monitoring because I am an educated man that has no fear of being looked at as abnormal.  I know whom is behind this implantation and can verify, with my HIV virus, whom put this chip inside of my body.  I know, with impunity, where this came from and whom is talking and monitoring my conversations.  I can show you through a debunked restraining order who was against me telling you about this crime simply by showing you her name and the claims that she made at a job that she doesn't work at.  How in the world could anyone know what this girl knows and get away with what she does if she isn't the person behind the green curtain in Oz?  She's not the Wizard, she's the hoax.  She's the girl that everyone knows by a different name every time she shows her face or makes a phone call.  She's never the same person twice and she can never show up to a police interview using her real name.  She refuses to give her DNA or take and HIV test for sampling and genotyping out of fear that her virus will match up with the hundreds of gay men that never met her but are infected with her virus.

It's no wonder she's in such a bad mood, science caught up to her.