Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Friendships vs. My Obligation To Public Safety and This Crime: Time For Anthony and Jonathan To Explain Themselves


Before all of you Anthony and Jonathan fans, out there, get mad at me, please understand the position that they have put me in.  I am an informant and so is Christopher.  We both have made a commitment to tell the truth about what we know about the drug dealing situation with Steven Frey and what we learned because of it.  Some people take that commitment very seriously and some people don't.  You know the kind of person that I am.  Once I obligated myself to this job, I knew that there would never be another day of peace on this Earth until Laurie and Brian were in custody.  They didn't leave me alone when this wasn't going on and they, sure as Hell, aren't going to do that now.  You know Laurie, she didn't need a reason for the first twenty years, now she has one...so she uses it as an excuse instead of admitting that she caused this problem herself.

I realize that both Anthony and Jonathan are really smart and popular on the operator circuit and I know that you all love them.  Remember, they use to be my friends in "real life" before this system swallowed them up into the abyss.  The problem is that when they left, they left me out in the middle of nowhere fighting the enemy that nobody else seems to want to take on, Laurie.  You see, I have been put in the sad position of defending all three of us, while two of us aren't available for battle.  It's been a really long time and without the truth being told to someone else that can protect me, I'm left to battle Jeffrey, Laurie, Brian, Missy, David and Christian on my own.  Nobody's ever had to do that before.  I have the right to be safe too.  The withheld information from the Sedona, Arizona case is looming way too large and I've been waiting far too long for it.

Here's the thing about employing certain people to go inside the organization and get the information that we agreed we would do.  (Correct Anthony?)  In the meantime, if Jonathan has been alive, I have been contacted by someone that is saying that he is dead or that they are seeking a (Jim & Judy) "ransom" for him.  You all know that I've been contacted by someone named "Dave" on behalf of Mrs. Monti and his sister Amanda...and frankly, I haven't seen any of you since.  I am starting to get worried that something may have happened to the three of you in a very serious way.  Let's face it gentlemen, this isn't far fetched is it?  Anthony and Jonathan, will, at some point, use the phrase, "we were afraid for our lives"...so just remember, if that is the case, I also have the right to think that something horrible may have happened to you both.  Think about it.

Seven years is an awful long time for someone to be "dead" and alive.  Not contacting me, the person that made many people aware of this controversy is very concerning.  This shows that either something bad has happened or someone is still in fear.  Either way, I can't live this way.  I can't live knowing that the work that we've done has put either one of you in that position without some kind of explanation.  Beyond that there are the issues of the fraudulent death and the implication of Jonathan's mother, sister, father and stepmother. I know what Laurie does and I've seen how she uses families.  It isn't possible for me to be able to continue without knowing that Laurie hasn't tried either to blackmail you or get money from you as some kind of (Jim & Judy) ransom.  I have the contacts and I have the concern.  I am the informant that employed you and if you have gone missing, I need to know what the truth is.

So, I just wanted everyone to know that I also have an obligation to the public and safety of my family.  The silence imposed by Jeffrey Katzenberg has cost me dearly.  I can't live this way.  I am in constant danger and I know that if this lasts any longer that Laurie will try again to hurt me or a family member.  Lately she's been fascinated with my infant relatives.  That isn't funny.  I know that Jonathan has heard this about his sisters' kids before too.  Laurie can't be trusted.  This is something that we all know.

I know that there are lots of people out there that love Jonathan and Anthony, but the time has come for me to do the job that I've been waiting to do.  Laurie will call it disrespectful, but I think it is the only way to properly conduct this investigation.  I am in REAL fear for our lives, not PRETEND.  I've already stared down bullets, Coke bottles and rapes...and I know better than to trust anyone like Laurie or Jeff.  This situation needs law enforcement, not criminals.  My obligation is to the people of this state, not to just my friendships.  The people have a right to be safe from Laurie.

Everyone is now officially aware that I have to do what I have to do for more people than just Anthony, Jonathan and their families.  (Shawn Parrish is a good example)