Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 22, 2017

Misusing This System And My Permissions: Why Did He Help Laurie Imprison Christopher and Try To Imprison Me?


In the week or so leading up to Christopher Monti's arrest, I received a letter from "Dave" representing Amanda and Marie Monti.  It wasn't a letter you would expect from two people that asked me to keep an eye on their brother and son here in Palm Springs, California.  It was the kind of letter that a jealous ex girlfriend sends to a boyfriend that tries to make them feel badly.  It, frankly, is the kind of thing that Laurie tries to do to girls that have boyfriends that she wants to break apart.  I found it to be very interesting that the metaphors were some that I'd heard before and that the bullshit was so thick that it was frosted crap on crap.

Interesting, it would be sent from a man named "Dave" whom I'd never heard of.  Someone that authored the letter on behalf of both mother and daughter.  They sent the letter to my new address that I'd never given out, but that found it's way there.  All of a sudden, a few days later, Christopher is arrested under, what I'll call, the most suspicious of circumstances.

Another police informant in the case against Laurie and Brian, a rape victims, a friend of Anthony and Jonathan's, my boyfriend...someone that I'd told everyone that was in danger and was going to be arrested for his 40th birthday...was arrested and sent off to jail for a year and a half.  The charge, "strong armed robbery"...the crime, stealing a bicycle and allegedly punching a store clerk.  The story was on the news with the headline "Homeless man"...and the eye witness was named after my dead cat Molly Bond (hus).  This wasn't strange...it was ludicrous.

The story was just as bad as usual.  The eye witness, named after my dead cat,  chased after him after witnessing an assault where Christopher punched out the store owner and she ran for blocks while on a phone call with the police until a "newly wed couple, in town to be married" picked her up and watched the entire arrest unfold in a "bittersweet" ironic situation where Christopher was "wearing a T-shirt" that read "say no to drugs"...then a mug shot showed him on television from the arrest.  He was wearing the same clothes...um...no T-shirt, just a Polo shirt and a really pissed off looking Christopher.  The story about the newly wed couple?  That came straight out of my diary from Hawaii where I hitched a ride to Princeville...because my rental car was fucked up and a newly wed couple picked me up and gave me a ride...the whole thing was a bullshit lie.

The story was a complete fabrication.  I would later visit the Wil Stiles store and notice outside that there were two video cameras outside the store on the sidewalk that obviously the police didn't look at because there was no bike theft or fight.   Christopher left his wallet in the store and got the rental bike to ride like you are suppose to.  What transpired was Laurie calling the police department and making up a story with Jeffrey and Missy Pissy watching.  She made the whole thing up.   She had him arrested for nothing...and Jeffrey watched the whole thing and did nothing about it.  You know the guy whom in March bailed out Brian who was there to place drugs in my car?  Wouldn't even bother to call our police contact and tell him that Christopher was arrested and taken to Banning, not Palm Springs where he should have been taken...taken to Banning because if he went to Palm Springs, his police contact would have known it was bogus and he would have been free.  Instead, he went to jail for a year and a half.  Do you think Marilyn or Jeffrey did anything about it?  Nope, not a fucking thing.  They let him rot in jail for a year.  I'm the only one that did anything about it.

Now think about Sedona, Arizona.  Do you honestly think that if Brian LaTweeker had been successful in his attempt to plant drugs in my car and call the police that we would have been helped by his family?  Hell no!!!!  Marilyn and her son would have been told the exact same thing...leave them in jail.  Fuck you Jeffrey and Marilyn, you are no friends to the gay community.  You are the enemy of all of us that have ever been implanted and you are the friends of terrorism everywhere.

Don't ever count me in as your friend.  I will turn on you immediately.  I know now the kind of shit that you pull.  You use everyone that you can to draw them into this belief that you are some kind of benevolent and caring person, but that is all just bullshit.  You aren't real, Jeffrey.  You don't give two shits about anyone that isn't a celebrity because you think of everyone else as nothing.  I've got news for you.  There are plenty of people that don't buy into your belief system and I happen to be a huge fan of people that think people like you should be exposed.  I never wanted you in this investigation as a "big name", you were simply talked to as a father.  The people you trusted used YOU.  Check the facts.  They used YOUR money, YOUR name and YOUR reputation to create crime after years of stalking your kid.  YOU bought their line of DRUGS and bullshit and you tried to have me arrested.  I won't let anyone like you hurt me ever again.  You and your wife are so pompous, I earned my place at this table and you are going to have to kill me to take it.