Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 27, 2017

Missed 3 Dr.'s Appointments and Now On My First Week Without HIV Meds...Are You Proud Of Yourself Jeffrey Katzenberg!!!


In fifteen years of treatment and medication for HIV, I am, for the first time, without the insurance I need for my medication and doctor's appointments because this man and his wife stole my saving's account from me.  $27,700 would have helped be pay for my Medicare and my medications, but Jeffrey, the asshole, Katzenberg, decided to take this money and hide it from me as if to sign my own death warrant.

Instead of giving back the money that he stole from me, he decided to play a game of hide and seek with it.  Now he's got his lesbian girlfriend and his chickenhawk pal working on keeping me from having a job too.  I have had HIV since 1987.  In case you are counting, that is 30 years with this disease.  Now, I am left without the money to pay for the medications that I need to stay alive because Jeffrey is a pompous asshole.  This man's son came to me for help and now he's stolen my health.

I can't go to doctor's appointments, I can't have medication...pretty soon I won't be able to do anything which is exactly the same thing that Laurie and Brian do tho their victims in Palm Springs, California.  Is this what the Palm Springs Police Department wanted him to do?  I don't know, but I do know that he and his wife have an AIDS Foundation that should no longer bear their name.  This should also be a warning to all SAG members that it is time to revoke Marilyn Katzenberg's membership for life.  This woman has sat around and allowed her husband to do this without doing a single thing about it.  She helped him take this money and kept it from me knowing full well what it would mean to my health.  I know what you are thinking, where in the fuck is Christopher in all of this?  Not doing very damn much.

I have never seen such a total ambush of another human beings life.  This man is no different than any other terrorist out there.  He is heartless, careless and does not deserve any respect from the HIV community or the LGBTQ community.  Jeffrey is an absolute criminal suspect in this case.  He should be delivered to a gas chamber until there is no life left in him.  He's a horrible man and his has nothing but hate in his heart for me and my family because of his dirty involvement with Laurie, Brian, Missy, David and Christian.  He should go to prison and rot there.