Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017, BY FAR...The Most Hits Ever On The Blog!!!


Whoa, have you seen the numbers for this month of May?  I have nearly doubled the number of blog hit this month and I have all of you to thank for it!  I know the story is incredible, but the most important thing is that you all keep coming back!

This is my own personal account of what is going on with me vs. America's Least Favorite Terrorist, Laurie LaTweeker.  As you know, she is embroiled in controversy and the salaciousness just keeps on coming!  I'd like to remind everyone that Remote Neural Monitoring is a true crime being committed against the LGBTQ community of Palm Springs, California, but it is happening all over the world.  Reading our minds and terrorizing our thoughts and lives.  We know who our terrorist is here in Palm Springs, California...we are lucky for that.  Brian and Laurie LaTweeker are two meth dealing drug addicts with a laundry list of crimes against innocent men and women.

This is a blog for the victims to share with their parents as a way to explain the phenomenon.  I always wanted to have some place where I could go that didn't sound like it was a crackpot conspiracy theory site.  This site is about our story with one girl and her brother that wanted to infect people with HIV and implant them so that she could watch the damage she caused.  I am so happy that you all have decided to come back...it keeps me going and it makes me proud.  I know that many of you are friends of friends and that makes me happy.

Share this information with as many people as you can and spread the word about "the girl from Palm Springs that infects gay men and implants them with her brother".  I want everyone to share this sad story so that we can bring attention to this crime.  The more we expose her, the better we all are.  Help us stop Laurie and her brother before they kill again!!!

Love, Kevin and Christopher


For those of you that would say that the blog has lost it's intensity, see the growth for yourself.  If it was a Wall St. Stock, we'd be Leonardo DiCaprio right now!!!

We ended the month just 182 hits shy of 5000 for the month...you can see by the graph that we are more popular now than ever before!  That's why I wanted to say thanks to so many of you.  If we can pick up 182 hits next month I would be so happy.  I love the positive trend...and we all know how these things go, so let's try again next month to see if we can put Laurie in jail for good!!!