Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 22, 2017

Lisa Damiani: I'm Convinced, He's A Fucking Maniac


Lisa,

I'm convinced.  Jeffrey is a lunatic.  There is no doubt.  After considering what has transpired over this much time and what had to have happened in Sedona for Laurie and Brian to have escaped without being prosecuted, there is absolutely no way that Jeffrey isn't crazy or in some way too far gone to be considered dangerous.  I've tried every conceivable way to look at this situation but there is no way this man didn't bail out two exceptionally bad criminals with the full knowledge that they would never return to court to face charges.  He used his own money to falsify a surety's income level and make it look like she could guarantee their return.   There is no way this man didn't help two criminals escape.  He knows what they have both done and he knows what they are capable of doing and there is no way he didn't aid and abet their criminal enterprise for the purpose of financial gain.  There is absolutely no way he didn't do this putting our lives in danger.  It's simply not possible.

His furtherance of this conspiracy led to the issuance of that restraining order and warrant for my arrest with the negligence that allowed Laurie to file that without any support from witnesses that knew she was lying.  He threatened and forced witnesses from coming forward.  The threats to my family included midnight visits to my homes from Christian and Brian caught on camera.  There are so many threats to my safety since then that I've lost count.  This man is dangerous.  His is highly volatile and extremely wealthy and now has a reason to want Anthony, Jonathan and myself dead.  There is no reason for him to do anything but try to hurt all of us.  He wants all of us gone.

He knows that the three of us were targeted by Laurie and her brother in Sedona, Arizona and he had his own plan of helping Missy Pissy to do what I am doing with this case.  He had everyone HIV genotyped for that purpose and wanted me out of the picture knowing that the police had bungled that rape investigation.  With me in jail in Arizona, I wouldn't have been able to do anything.  Missy and Jeffrey would have been able to do what I do without my interference.  This was diabolical and set up by Jeffrey and Marilyn whom has kept her silence this entire time.

I am completely certain that the theft of my saving's account shows a further attempt to continue this cycle of interference and destruction.  This man is trying to kill me.  I know he is doing everything he can to hurt me in every way he can for his girlfriend Missy Pissy.

Please help me asap!!!

Kevin