Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Laurie and Brian Planning To Rob The Elderly...Again!


Okay, so now she's gone too far again!  This morning Laurie told me that she and her brother Brian were planning to rob the person that I work for to try to make it look like it was something that I've done.  Once again, this is another attempt by Jeffrey and his friends to try to take something that I do and make it bad.  I work at this home for this woman whom I care for very much.  I do odd jobs around her home to help her.  She's been a friend of my family for over 40 years and I'm appalled  that Laurie would even suggest that she and her brother would try to rob this home.

Laurie is a freak.  I would never do something like that.  I'd probably be the first person to stand guard to keep that from happening.  This isn't the first time that the pair have done something like this.  Jackson Velin's own mother is also another elderly victim of this crime.

I work for this woman because it is the only job I can have and now Brian and Laurie are going to try to rob her...this isn't acceptable.  I will go to the Morongo Sheriff as soon as something like this happens.  I will turn the pair in and have their mother point out to the Sheriff where they are living.

One of the things that should be considered before bailing two criminals out of jail is whether or not they are a risk of "flight or danger"...these two are clearly a flight risk, since they didn't return to court and danger...well, I think that is clear now too, isn't it Jeff?

Once again, I've found a way to help out a friend and make some money, but Laurie wants to do something to this person or their property to make me look bad and punish them for helping me.  This is why I can't live here any longer.  This is why Jeffrey is forcing me to stay.  It is completely abusive and it IS THE REASON THAT HE AND HIS WIFE ARE GUILTY OF THIS CRIME OF TERRORISM!