Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
Oh she's just been awful lately...thinking that she's in so much control over everyones' families. Little Miss Big Mouth Lori and her friends trying to control everyone and what they have to say about her. I just want you all to know that she isn't controlling anything about me right now. I'm working and it takes a lot of effort at this point to keep a perfect standard with my job and do this project. The investigation into Lori's problems with her system of torture and thievery falls onto the shoulders of Christopher Monti, Anthony Dabiere and Jonathan Mendenhall at this point. Look to them to do the job that I can't do at this point...they should be working as hard as ever to bring justice to the masses. I can only do what I can living so close to the Mistress of Hate. Under the current circumstances, I have a family to watch out for and I have to earn a living...it isn't easy with a killer living down the street. These three men are perfectly capable of ruining Lori's life...they should be doing just that. Non-violently, of course...
Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Laurie and Brian Planning To Rob The Elderly...Again!


Okay, so now she's gone too far again!  This morning Laurie told me that she and her brother Brian were planning to rob the person that I work for to try to make it look like it was something that I've done.  Once again, this is another attempt by Jeffrey and his friends to try to take something that I do and make it bad.  I work at this home for this woman whom I care for very much.  I do odd jobs around her home to help her.  She's been a friend of my family for over 40 years and I'm appalled  that Laurie would even suggest that she and her brother would try to rob this home.

Laurie is a freak.  I would never do something like that.  I'd probably be the first person to stand guard to keep that from happening.  This isn't the first time that the pair have done something like this.  Jackson Velin's own mother is also another elderly victim of this crime.

I work for this woman because it is the only job I can have and now Brian and Laurie are going to try to rob her...this isn't acceptable.  I will go to the Morongo Sheriff as soon as something like this happens.  I will turn the pair in and have their mother point out to the Sheriff where they are living.

One of the things that should be considered before bailing two criminals out of jail is whether or not they are a risk of "flight or danger"...these two are clearly a flight risk, since they didn't return to court and danger...well, I think that is clear now too, isn't it Jeff?

Once again, I've found a way to help out a friend and make some money, but Laurie wants to do something to this person or their property to make me look bad and punish them for helping me.  This is why I can't live here any longer.  This is why Jeffrey is forcing me to stay.  It is completely abusive and it IS THE REASON THAT HE AND HIS WIFE ARE GUILTY OF THIS CRIME OF TERRORISM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.