Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, May 25, 2017

Keeping Up With The Cardaccidents: Laurie and Brian LaTweeker - The Family Facebook Phenomenon


One of the things that I've been made aware of lately, besides some people that Brian and Laurie have had following me at local convenient stores and at Koffi in Palm Springs, California, is facebooking themselves up a personality.  Have you been contacted by Laurie or her brother on facebook talking about me or my family?

This is a common thing that I have been aware of in the past and I know it is a tactic she is trying to use in this small town full of small minds that might just believe something that Ms. Tragedy has to say about me or them.  The truth is that I don't really like facebook because Laurie has figured out how to act like she is "cat fishing" when what she really is doing is "bad mouthing" me or my family members and pretending to be someone else.  Rest assured if you see the name Kevin Bond on facebook, it's her.  I haven't facebooked in a long time and the only time I did was for about three days.  I'm completely uninterested in that whole social media type of keeping in touch.  I'm not much of a texter either.  I don't even have a phone right now so texting would be kind of out of the question.  I don't Tweet, I don't do much of that other stuff either, but I do love Pinterest!  I'm kind of a do-it-yourselfer and if you like projects, you'll absolutely love Pinterest.

I have a Skype name so that if someone wants to contact me they can leave a video message for me.  I don't much like emails from Laurie, they tend to be hateful and say the most awful things.  Usually, they have something hurtful to say about me, my friends, my boyfriend or my family.  There is always a check of the IP Address and it usually is linked to Laurie's home.  I don't like getting them but I will post them on here for you all to see.  I never respond to them because I'm not one of those, back and forth hateful messagey type of people.  You don't get into a war of words with me because I feel no need.  I think if someone wants to throw a dirt bomb at you that they are in the dirt.   Why do you need to be there?  Laurie has been doing this for so long now that it has become mundane and boring for me.  She use to pretend to be Anthony until she started mocking me for jokes that Anthony, himself, told me...she would scold me for them and I would say, "Dude, that was you that told that joke not me?"

Then I would end the conversation.

I've been told that Laurie contacts my mother's friends on facebook and some of my sister's friends and nieces'.  I've encouraged them not to use facebook, but how do you tell a modern girl not to breathe?  It's just not happening that way.  I am already an open enough book to people, I don't really need to go around posting stuff about me that really isn't dealing with this crime, besides, how many people do you know have 126,000 hits on their facebook page?  If you aren't a celebrity, that's kind of amazing.  I average 130 -150 hits a day on this blog, so I'm kind of doing what I need to do here.

If it's about me, it's on here.  Usually the rest is something that Christopher and I would rather tell you ourselves, of course, Laurie will tell you something else.  Don't believe her, she's kind of jealous that everyone that she knows is married or has someone significant in their life, by now.  At 50 you think that someone would have kissed her by now, but not yet.  No romance at all.  No kids.  No husband.  No wife.  Nothing, but she tells people all the time that she's had a husband, kids, is married/divorced/engaged/blah blah blah, like anyone really cares.  She told the court that she had a four year relationship with Bryan Anderson and another friend that he was married to her, NOW I KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!   She's told people she has kids with him and stuff.  Now she's going to be mad, but she knows that it is true...I've heard it from lots of people.

Desperate for some kind of relationship with anyone is how I would describe her.  I think that is why she stalks me.  She thinks that is how you get a hot guy like me interested.  Um, no, that's not going to do it.  LOL!!!

I already have a boyfriend that I get mad at enough to love.  So it's kind of not really something that is going to happen.  Not that it ever would have.  When you have a relationship like Christopher and I do, you kind of cash it in because you know you are too odd to be with anyone else.  It's the way it is with us.

By the way, Brian Cardaccident, is the one in this family with the big ass!!!