Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Informant Interrupted: Jeffrey Has Cut Off All Types Of Informant Work For Me In His Attempts To Hurt My Family


Just how long was Jeffrey sitting up in that tree waiting to fly down and devour my family?  From all accounts, about nine full years.  When he got his chance, he went after the most vulnerable family member.  He researched, used a former family friend to do it and went after my finances, something he's done to other people in the past.  He used his experience, elder abuse, and tried to make it look legal.  He bad mouthed me, used what he thought would be a "drug addiction" excuse and his own experience and took something that I worked for, for years.  In short, he's a fucking dick.  Now I have no home, no phone, no career, no disability, no boyfriend helping me, no friends around and basically not much support from anyone.  He literally did what Laurie could not...he blamed me for everything and shut everyone's mouths...for my rape and stalking.  He literally made the crimes against me and everyone else disappear.  He's a magician.  He's a chicken hawk's best friend.  What a great thing to be. (That's said with sarcasm!)

I get more shit that a compost heap.  I've done nothing but research without help.  I've worked my ass off since the day I was shot at and I've done everything as suggested in his program of sobriety and strength.  You know what kind of a person Jeffrey is?  He is the most inadvisable person to talk to that I've ever known.  He wouldn't do you a favor if you begged him to.  He's a liar.  A cheat.  And the single most lousy father that you will ever read about.  A predator of a totally different type.  Not sexual.  Financial.  A financial predator.  A family predator.  He prays on the financial situations of the financially desperate in order to get them to do what he wants.  I wasn't in that situation so he made me that way.  That is what he used and continues to use to this day.  An informant without a phone is useless unless they have an interactive blog like this one.   That was also attempted to be taken offline with an illegal restraining order that he let pass when a person that he and his security officer let slide past M. Katherine Jensen and the City of La Quinta without a single conversation.

Does a personal security officer have a responsibility to the public safety Michael Thompson, Esquire?  (I like to pose questions to an attorney friend of mine that helps me with this case because he is working with me.  Let's see if we can find case law that supports this.)  Publc safety with regards to terrorism is paramount.  In my case, the case of an informant, there is a security issue that involves a former U.S. Dept. of Justice employee that has been shot and raped with prior evidence in support of the theory of the crimes alleged.  This would show intent of the suspect.  Does this security have a responsibility to the government to make a showing beyond his personal security contract?  To whom is he responsible and when?

The financial cut off is of great significance here.  I am dying on the vine when it comes to the stranglehold that Jeffrey has imposed upon me.  I need it to pay for my communication and for my own survival.  I can't pay my bills and I can't pay for my living expenses.  This is something that the terrorist is also using to intentionally inflict tremendous emotional distress upon me and my family members.  We have seen, in the past, that this can lead to the worst of out comes, haven't we?  I have one family member that is now deceased because of this kind of terror.  I am another family member that has suffered because of the propaganda that accompanies her wild eyed stories.  There is a "drug" theory that always comes with Laurie's lies.  I haven't had a drink or drugs in over 12 years and remain steadfast in my sobriety.  I wouldn't consider using any controlled substance.  I don't even take Tylenol.  

The problem that exists with this crime is a continued belief that silence is better than the truth.  I don't buy it.  The only people that benefit from this silence are the criminals, like Laurie and Jeffrey.  They continue to enjoy the freedom that none of the rest of us have.  The freedom to spy on the innocent and create problems for them.  I am simply trying to survive.  I want them to leave me alone.  I want the income that I earned.  I want justice for the shooting and for my rape.  I want to be left alone to pursue happiness.  Jeffrey won't allow that to happen.  Laurie won't allow that to happen.  Why?

I think that the complete interruption of my investigation into my own rape and shooting shows something...but what?  What interest does Jeffrey Katzenberg have in stopping witnesses from coming forward and helping me with my own investigation?  Does he not realize that it is my right to investigate my own rape and shooting?  His involvement in this investigation is a crime.  I don't appreciate his obstruction and I am a police informant as well as a victim of this crime.  His tactics are illegal and his lack of concern for my personal safety are beyond dangerous given the past attempts on my life and the surveillance of the employees at the federal court.  What is his problem?  Is he just selfish or does he have other interests in this system of remote neural monitoring?  Some have suggested his ties to China.  Some have suggested that he has ties to the drug community of Palm Springs, California and the Palm Springs Police Department given a long history of working with them.  He should definitely have to explain his position as to both.

Where this guy gets off isn't up to me.  I haven't been able to understand his thought process from the beginning.  He wants everyone to feel like he was duped by a blond lesbian and a "trusted family friend" but all signs point to the fact that he was warned well in advance that these two were tipped off to him well before they were hired permanently by my own team.  He hired them knowing, full well, that they were a huge risk, to me and my family.  They were hired knowing that they had strong ties to drugs, Laurie and Brian and deception with this investigation.  David allegedly had a prior experience with his own son and a child molester and Missy Pissy has long ties to drug dealing and incidents with my family.  This relationship with David, Missy Pissy and Bessie Smith wasn't one that Jeffrey backed in to unknowingly, he actually courted it.  He played with it and conspired with it.  He came up with a plan and stifled my own investigative team keeping them from doing what I'd set up with my own team from the beginning:

1. He cut off all two way communication between myself and my own team members
2.  "Don't help Kevin or his family" in any way - became the RULE
3. Do not communicate to the police when Kevin asks
4. No was the answer to all of my requests.
5.  My Palm Springs' team was ignored and their requests were denied or flatly refused
6. My family was investigated and information was shared with Laurie and Brian
7.  Missy Pissy and David used drugs inside of this investigation.
8. Remote Neural Monitoring was used for the purpose of investigating my team and not the suspects in this case without our expressed permission.

These rules were set up by Missy Pissy and Jeffrey and were not allowed with my expressed permission.  I never allowed this with this police wire.  My permission was given for the prosecution of Laurie and Brian and nothing I said or did on this system could ever be allowed for my prosecution.  That was the rule.  Jeffrey broke this rule.  I was not to be stalked with this system and it was never used to keep me safe ever.

Jeffrey used this police investigation and my permission to secure a home for an illegal surveillance of my family for Laurie and Brian through Missy, David and Bessie Smith for Laurie and Brian.  Laurie and Brian do not have permission to use this system to watch me or monitor me at all.  Neither do David, Missy Pissy or Bessie Smith. They never have.  In fact only Benjamin Katzenberg and Barbara have that kind of permission to allow people to observe.  That was the rule.  Jeffrey did not have permission to allow anyone to do that.    Jeffrey Katzenberg is a pain in the ass; he oversteps his bounds and thinks he's Jesus Christ.  He took my money using this system and acted way beyond his permission.  He wanted control over me after years of thinking what fun it would be to involve himself in this torture.  Stealing an informant's money, taking his home, turning off his phone, driving him into poverty is something he's done before...(minus the informant part) but this time he could see what the person thinks about him (oh what fun), you don't want to know what I think about him.

Six and a half months with $27,700 of my money...for him, nothing.  For me, everything.  What do you think he is thinking?  He absolutely loves it...and loves thinking he's hurt me.  Do you think it is sadistic?  I do.  I think that anyone that has seen what Laurie has done to me physically and mentally that does this deserves prison for taking this.  When you read about what he's done to my father who has had two kidney surgeries and a pace maker in since he's watched, my sister had a husband killed and a divorce because of Laurie and I've been shot at, infected with HIV, raped twice and beaten nearly to death...then he steals this for fun??? That's who he is...$27,700...for that much pain.  It's not a reward.  I worked for 8 years part time at less than minimum wage and saved it.  That's the kind of bastard he is.  I don't even have a phone now.  That's who he is.  He has a billion dollars.  I don't have a phone.  Hey Apple computers...I don't have a phone!!!  LOL...not so funny huh?