Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hey Jeffrey, How's My Money? You've Had It Long Enough Now...

I just wanted to let all of you know that I still can't find a job here in the desert thanks to Jeffrey and his friends, David, Laurie and Missy Pissy.  Yes, he still has my $27,000 and he still isn't planning on giving it back to me.  You should give him a call and ask him why he hasn't given it back yet now that my medical insurance has been canceled. 

Yes, that's Jeffrey.  I can't have a job, I can't have a home, I can't have insurance, I can't have a boyfriend, but he can try to put me in jail illegally.  He's one of the cruelest men in history.  He hates gays.