Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Does He Really Have A Facebook Account Or Is Laurie Still Face Fucking Steven Frey?


This sure doesn't seem like something that my friend Steven Frey would be in to.  I'm super happy that he's not anywhere where Laurie can get to him but I know what she's likely doing on this site using his name and his photographs.  You see when you are an ex-drug dealer, you're former client list becomes really important to Laurie when her supplies dwindle down to nothing.  You can't really be "Jessica" or  Missy Pissy because everyone hates the two of them...and Brian LaTweeker isn't exactly the most well liked guy around either...so what to do?

You simply start a facebook page and look for his old friends.  The funny thing about this whole thing is that the last place on Earth that Steven would go is to the computer when he knows what Laurie is like.  He knows how she operates and he knows that friendships through a computer screen are only as good as the last time Laurie logs in as you.  She's always posing as someone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if Steven saw this and told you, "It isn't my account...it's something Laurie did with her brother" whom he calls Evil Steven #1.  He probably didn't realize that this was her REAL brother from 29 Palms. It is Steven.  I didn't know that he even existed, but my dad, a high school teacher, told me that after I became and informant.  He's obviously the person you warned me about and is every bit the guy I saw in your room while you were knocked out.  I will testify to that.  I know what he did to you and I know he's the one that put you in the hospital too.

I'm all over this.