Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 15, 2017

Dear Lisa Damiani, Girl Do We Need To Talk


Time to get the good suits out again.  Have I got a great story to tell you.  Recent events have me in a terrific position to talk to you in the very near future.  I don't want to go into great detail on here, but it looks like you and I will be having a good chat soon.  I think it will be really interesting and you will find it to be really helpful in understanding.

I am looking forward to seeing and speaking with you to enlighten you and, of course, chatting.  I have a feeling that you will be doing a lot of what you see above in the future.  Man, this has been a long strange 14 years.

Rather than give my adversaries any advantages by spelling out on here what my strategy is, even though they know, I want to assure you, I have, as usual, planned this very well.  You will be impressed.  In the meantime, I still have none of the money that the Asshole stole from me...he isn't willing to do anything.