Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 23, 2017

David Is Chicken Hawking David Beach's Kids?


Sounds like David is up to his young chicks...er, old tricks...um...old chicks...chicken hawking!  You know that thing he does for Junior and Laurie where he heads out to the local parks and school yards and looks for "little boys" to come over and play video games like "Dig Dug" with his PlayStation.  Don't grab his joystick kids...

He seems to have a lot to say about David Beach these days and his kids.  Now I don't know if David Beach, the guy that was present for Christopher Monti's rape, even has kids, but from what David is talking about, those boys are his favorite ones to offer up to Junior and Laurie.  Apparently Brian and Laurie have a thing for these two particular kids.  I don't know their names and I wouldn't say them anyway, but if I were Mr. Beach, I would be certain to let the proper authorities know that David and Laurie have a long relationship with boys and cameras and taking pictures.

This is unacceptable behavior, David.  You don't go around putting little boys in harm's way.  Like I said, I don't know David Beach.  I do know that he has a connection to a rape though and I am just dying to meet up with him because I have a lot to say to a guy that sets up a priest to get sexually assaulted.

David, your old boyfriend should be getting out of jail soon...want to go over and La Fondle with him?