Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
Boy did I make Lori mad today...all I had to do was talk about how much I love Christopher to someone from my work! It was like a shockwave delivered to the heart of my stalker. Lori must have some kind of weird thoughts going through her pin head tonight because she is twirling around like Linda Blair's head on a possession victim. What kind of lesbian is in love with a gay man to the point where she freaks out when he talks about his own boyfriend? Lori has some issues with reality and not knowing what it is. I know that Christopher must just cringe when she starts hearing that I don't have any kind of feelings for this high school loser! She's using yearbooks from Junior High School and high school to make up fantasies about some life she never had. I'm considering locking myself in my home again and not coming out. Total Single White Lesbian Female material. Calm down Lori, you've been dumped before...
Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

David Is Chicken Hawking David Beach's Kids?


Sounds like David is up to his young chicks...er, old tricks...um...old chicks...chicken hawking!  You know that thing he does for Junior and Laurie where he heads out to the local parks and school yards and looks for "little boys" to come over and play video games like "Dig Dug" with his PlayStation.  Don't grab his joystick kids...

He seems to have a lot to say about David Beach these days and his kids.  Now I don't know if David Beach, the guy that was present for Christopher Monti's rape, even has kids, but from what David is talking about, those boys are his favorite ones to offer up to Junior and Laurie.  Apparently Brian and Laurie have a thing for these two particular kids.  I don't know their names and I wouldn't say them anyway, but if I were Mr. Beach, I would be certain to let the proper authorities know that David and Laurie have a long relationship with boys and cameras and taking pictures.

This is unacceptable behavior, David.  You don't go around putting little boys in harm's way.  Like I said, I don't know David Beach.  I do know that he has a connection to a rape though and I am just dying to meet up with him because I have a lot to say to a guy that sets up a priest to get sexually assaulted.

David, your old boyfriend should be getting out of jail soon...want to go over and La Fondle with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.