Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 29, 2017

Crossing The Bridges That Laurie Burned For Me...Has She Burned Them For You Too?


Don't you just hate it when Laurie burns a bridge for you and you end up having to deal with it?  It's like she lives for the conflicts that she can create.  Most of the time, I hear from the victims that the bridge that she burned first and fastest are the ones that lead to your family.  Laurie just hates it when a victim's family helps them.  It's one of her biggest pet peeves.  This is in part because she doesn't have much family to support her any longer.

The latest bridge that she burned for me was employment with a local Builder's Supply company.  I interviewed and pretty much got the job, but then Laurie went behind my back to tell the employer that I was moving and wouldn't be good to hire.  So here I am, not working and missing out on a paycheck that would have helped me to live.   I'm nowhere close to moving and stuck in a town where I can't find a job.  This is really a situation that was assisted by too many operators getting involved in my life in a negative way.  Rather than focus on getting Laurie out of my life and theirs, they watch her do things to hurt me rather than get involved.  What this does is create some kind of fear that she will do this to them, but it wouldn't happen if they understood that she couldn't do anything if she was in jail for what we can prove already.

Destroying my life is her full time job.  Doing the dumbest things that she can to try to show people that she is tough or something.  She says that it is "throwing her weight around" but what she is really doing is testing people to see how much she can get away with.  She's trying to control me by doing the most hateful things that she can do.  She's always been jealous of me and always will be.  There is nobody in this universe that would spend this much time ruining things for someone else.  I can't understand anything that she does helps her.  

The conflict that she creates is some kind of amusement for these operators.  The one thing that most people have seen is her constant interference with jobs trying to create some kind of conflict with my parents.  No job, lots of problems with them.  I'm not happy with the way she does things and nobody holds her responsible.  I would rather be working more than anything right now.  There is nothing I dislike more than living with my parents while she tries to make more conflict.

So now I am readying myself to fight this ambush warrant that she had issued by the Indio Court.  She must be sent a message that is loud and clear.  If you continue to involve yourself in my life, you will pay the price for it.  This has gone on for way too long.  I couldn't get ahead if I tried.  This coupled with the theft of my saving's account ruined everything that I worked for for eight years.  I can't believe the lack of concern for it.  It wasn't something that should have happened.  I saved it to leave this area.

Now I am ready to do what it takes to stop her from making more illicit phone calls and burning more bridges.  This isn't something that most people can do, but I can.  There is a warrant with my name on it and hers.  We'll battle it out in court and she'll have to stop.  I can make things go away and this time she is going to be held responsible.  You have to understand, I have the right to be happy too.  I have the right to be able to earn a living and I have the right to do it without her watching and plotting to steal something.