Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, May 19, 2017

Casings and Fragments: Where's The Pea Shooter?


Ballistics, you have the bullet, you have the casing, you can identify the gun.  It's really one of the better forensic sciences around.  When you know where Brian went to purchase the ammunition before my shooting, then you can find a lot more information about what identifications the siblings were using at the time that I was shot at in San Diego, California.

Thee rumor is that the truck used in my shooting was stolen from someone living in the Cathedral City area of the Coachella Valley and was taken by Brian LaTweeker aka "the Bayou Dude" on adam4adam.com, to San Diego, where he lived and stalked me the entire time.  The truck showed up outside of my apartment on the night of my shooting and the shot came from the back of the truck which had a camper shell on the back of it.  The back window of the camper shell was blacked out, so you couldn't see into it.  The color of the truck, as I recall, was silver.  It was American made, like a Ford or a Chevy truck.

The responding officers were the ones that told me that it was a bullet that shattered the window of my red Honda Civic the morning of my shooting.  Up until then, I was in shock.  I thought someone had thrown a rock through my window.  The police officer said, "There's the bullet hole and here's the bullet."  So a bullet was recovered at the scene of the crime.  There is also an eye witness to the shooting who ran around the corner who asked me, "Dude, how are you still alive?" He apparently saw the proximity of the shooting and couldn't believe that anyone could be alive after seeing how close the shot was taken and that it had missed.  The bullet hit the top of my door frame of my driver's side door, right at the window. Shattered the window, ricocheted the bullet down and apparently forced the bullet downward.

There is an open and workable case filed with the PSPD from that morning and many people have heard Laurie bragging about this shooting over the years.  Certainly her behavior before and afterwards are suspicious.  You will be amazed at how much work she put in to following me around down in San Diego.  She has even told people that she knew my friends living in that area.  Perhaps she's even told my sister things like this.  The truth is that she doesn't know any of these people first hand.  She only knows them through the device implanted inside of my head.  I wonder what she will have to say about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.