Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, May 26, 2017

A Friend Against Terror and Hate: So Proud Of You Ari


So proud of our friend, Ariana Grande, who, "Won't let hate win!"

She clearly understands that true hate follows around pure love like a thief stealing the happiness and joy that we all try to spread to one another.  There is no way that most people could understand what it is like to know that someone or some organization picked you to commit such a horrible thing to happen to, but I know that feeling very well.  I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary problem and life.

I know the feeling of helplessness that follows something like what happened at Ari's concert, but that is what terror feeds off of.  The key to stopping that from happening again is education and tighter security for everyone that believes in love and harmony.  This kind of situation takes a person in many directions until she or he settles on one.  You either let it shake you down or it builds you up.

I have said it before and I will say it for myself, I would rather die trying to spread love and education than live a life of fear and ignorance.  It is my job to convince you, so I will.