Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
Oh she's just been awful lately...thinking that she's in so much control over everyones' families. Little Miss Big Mouth Lori and her friends trying to control everyone and what they have to say about her. I just want you all to know that she isn't controlling anything about me right now. I'm working and it takes a lot of effort at this point to keep a perfect standard with my job and do this project. The investigation into Lori's problems with her system of torture and thievery falls onto the shoulders of Christopher Monti, Anthony Dabiere and Jonathan Mendenhall at this point. Look to them to do the job that I can't do at this point...they should be working as hard as ever to bring justice to the masses. I can only do what I can living so close to the Mistress of Hate. Under the current circumstances, I have a family to watch out for and I have to earn a living...it isn't easy with a killer living down the street. These three men are perfectly capable of ruining Lori's life...they should be doing just that. Non-violently, of course...
Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, May 26, 2017

A Friend Against Terror and Hate: So Proud Of You Ari


So proud of our friend, Ariana Grande, who, "Won't let hate win!"

She clearly understands that true hate follows around pure love like a thief stealing the happiness and joy that we all try to spread to one another.  There is no way that most people could understand what it is like to know that someone or some organization picked you to commit such a horrible thing to happen to, but I know that feeling very well.  I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary problem and life.

I know the feeling of helplessness that follows something like what happened at Ari's concert, but that is what terror feeds off of.  The key to stopping that from happening again is education and tighter security for everyone that believes in love and harmony.  This kind of situation takes a person in many directions until she or he settles on one.  You either let it shake you down or it builds you up.

I have said it before and I will say it for myself, I would rather die trying to spread love and education than live a life of fear and ignorance.  It is my job to convince you, so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.