Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 7, 2017

What Staph Does The Blue Widow Carry And Why Isn't She Being Treated For It?

One thing is for certain, you never want Laurie to "pop in" unexpectedly and use your restroom.  If you do, you will want to throw away anything that she hasn't stolen while she is in there.  Toothbrush, pills, towels, soap, shampoo, lotions and basically anything that she could have put something into.  You have probably been marked for disease.  We now know that Laurie has an affinity for intentionally giving someone that she doesn't like a "test run" for a disease either because she wants them to get sick and suffer or because she needs medication and she has to have them get it for her.   We have lists of people that have their names on it that have been targeted in the past, we know the medications, we know that they have been implanted, we know that Brian and Laurie have keys to their homes, we have empty prescription bottles, we have a letter from someone that has described this circumstance that has passed away and many others....this is a host describing the Blue WIdow's method de employ.

I've been there too.  It is not something that any of us like.  We are the unwilling host of the spider that uses us as her life line to medication and funding.  We are no longer willing to be these hosts.  I can't afford to be her pharmacy or her grocery store.  I don't want her living off of me or my family any longer.  I can't afford it any longer.  She is hopelessly searching for someone to take care of her and I can't do it any longer.  She has been riding me for thirty years and I won't do it any more.  She's stolen every damn thing I own and I don't have any more to give, take or steal.  So baby, the gravy train is done.

There isn't a single host in the area left to steal from.  Her mother is done with her.  Her sister is done with her.  I'm done with her.  My family is done with her.  So if she is going to steal from someone, she is going to have to go out and make more victims.  That means more rapes.  Now we have a problem.

We need to be ready.

Right now I'm concerned about the safety of the community again because we haven't been arresting these two like we should have been all along.  There have been plenty of chances but you know Chief Reyes in Palm Springs.  He's not good.  So we have the problem here of identifying her staph infection.  We need to know how to catch this little girl and have her tested for her staph.  Her blood is everywhere and she needs to be quarantined.  I know there is a record somewhere and witnesses that can show that she was responsible for my hospitalization before the picture below when I was hospitalized with this pneumonia.  I know that she was in my sober living home before I was staph infected and I know we have a date on that MRI and it shows when I was hospitalized.  We know when she was in that home too.

She's got a myriad of infectious diseases that require quarantine like TB, staph and other CDC diseases...she has to, by law, be in a situation that will not let her out in the public.  She and her brother must be placed in a safe locked down facility.  There is lots of evidence that Laurie is not telling many people about that I've heard is in the hands of a prosecutor that is considering this option right now.  She isn't going to be allowed to run a muck for much longer without having problems.