Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, April 27, 2017

Taking Credit For Things He Hasn't Done, And Using My Family As Bait, Jeffrey Is Lying To Everyone

Joe Magienello from "Sabotage"

For those of you out there that are keeping score, I want you to know that Jeffrey is still trying to sabotage this project.  Now my father, who knows nothing about the Internet, is talking about my "worthless blogging".  My father knows nothing about blogs or tweets or anything has been on me about my blogging and about how what I do means nothing.

It has to be my sister that has told him about this.  There is no other person that would do this.  There isn't any other connection to this than her.  Now that I've cleaned and prepared his house that has sold.  Jeffrey and my sister are acting like the house sold because of them.  That isn't true.  This blog sold that home for them.  I put on this blog that the home was for sale and it sold to someone that is a friend of this blog because of this very blog and one of my friendships made right here.  It had nothing to do with Jeffrey and my sister.  My friend Barbara and her family member bought that home because of this blog and OUR friendship and believe me Jeffrey was NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!  He wanted that home to be for sale for as long as it could be.  He wanted my mom and dad to be in financial trouble for as long as I was.

He stole my money with the help of a family member and wanted my mom and dad to suffer as long as they could.  The home sold and now he wants to look like some kind of financial hero.  He isn't.  My sister wants to look like her work with Jeffrey made that happen.  She wouldn't even know Jeffrey if it wasn't for me and the money that he has of mine wouldn't be in his hands if it wasn't for someone handing it to him.  Someone is lying to my parents.  Now I'm not allowed to say it is my sister because she freaks out and says she didn't steal it, but the truth is that it is missing and nobody will admit that it is gone.  I know I saved it and she isn't willing to fess up to it even being in existence.  I can't abide by letting that much money going missing.  She might let something like that go, but I will find it and have it prosecuted.

This blog is important to the LGBTQ community whether my father and sister like it or not. Perhaps they don't like our community, but I love us.  SO if they want it offline, then you can imagine what I am up against.  I want to move out of 29 Palms to get away from them.  Won't someone help me so I can get my money back and prosecute whomever stole it from me?  Please help me!

Thanks.  I want our community to know who stole our money...show me that you care!!!