Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 21, 2017

Selling Home: Laurie Thinks She's Pulled A Fast One

Laurie is acting like she found someone to pretend to buy the home that my parents are selling.  It has now put them in a bind now that they are in the final days of closing and they are worried that the house may fall out of escrow.  In the closing days, Laurie likes to stress everyone out.  Now she is acting like she has something to do with it!  I know what this bitch is like.  She's a fucking little whore that always has her big fat nose in the middle of everyone's business.  If she doesn't shut her big fat mouth soon, she's going to have to deal with the local sheriff on her drug dealing across the street from their department.  Her brother's stolen car parked right in side the garage with it's stolen license plate on it from the neighbors that live next door.

This shit is getting old Laurie.  You don't have anything to do with my parents and you can get off of their case.  You don't have any reason to hate them or anyone else in my family.  Just because you are an ugly bitch that smells, it has nothing to do with us.  Blame the drugs honey, that's what ruined your life.  It wasn't us!!!

We all know you'll say that about me, but let's face it...that's what this whole story is about, you lying about me!  I didn't give you HIV...but you...