Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, April 20, 2017

More Table: Almost Finished!


This is the "almost" finished product!  It's really beautiful.  The table base has now been sealed with a satin wood sealer and is darker now, but the whole table s almost finished.  If you had seen this piece a few days ago laying under a tree you would have died laughing at what it looks like now!  This is a complete restoration of a beautiful piece of redwood burl.  It is so pretty that I wish I could keep it for myself!

When it was given to me to restore, it was dry, dirty, covered in cobwebs and frankly looked like it was ready for the fireplace.  It was scarred by saw blades and was not cut with much care.  It was sanded and salvaged for a local artist and I hope that she really loves it!  She's a nice old lady that hired me to do some odd jobs and frankly I'm a tad bit worried that I put too much work into it for her...LOL!  I know she will love it!

I will take a final picture of it for Christopher and his family and my friends in San Diego.  I know that most of you know that I love thinking like an artist...I love all kinds of odd tables and functional artwork!  This is one example of my first attempts!

When you see the last pictures tomorrow, you will really see the beauty that is this kind of art!