Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, April 1, 2017

Lynch Mob Millionaires - You Think You're Smart Don't You?


Broken skulls?  Broken homes? Broken Bank Accounts?  You think it's smart sending millionaires after police informants for kickbacks at your police department?  I don't.  I think we're on to you Chief Reyes.  I think we've got enough information now about you and your friend Jeffrey to make a case for your dismissal.  What I am really concerned about is how long you really think you are going to get away with this?  You really don't know about my friends in the federal government do you?  What you don't know about me is that I'm really really smart.  I've got your little friend Jeffrey in a whole lot of trouble now and what he's been willing to do with my family for putting my life in jeopardy isn't the smartest thing for your police department now that we have videos with Laurie telling your officers what to do.

I'm aware that you're implanted too.  That little stunt you pulled in the courtroom where you threatened to have me arrested for Vicky Rabb, you remember the one?  I think that may not have been your wisest choice Chief?  She isn't really who she seems.  I do know, however, who was living in that apartment and now that we can put your little friend inside of that apartment and on a restraining order where she doesn't work, you might be experiencing some more problems.  If Jeffrey continues to strong are my family about this money stolen from one of your informants and doesn't give it back, you are going to see some federal officers coming to your station and running your department and there won't be any more problems there.

I would strongly suggest talking to Bryan Anderson about his policy of threatening my family with my family.  I don't like him thinking that I don't belong there.  I haven't done anything but try to survive in my own life while you sent killers after me.  I have a very strong case Chief.   According to my lawyers, there is proof that Bryan and Laurie have been talking during this sting of Steven Frey and what was said may have put my life in danger.  I don't know of any cop that talks about informants during a sting operation while it is happening, do you?

There is a lot you aren't doing to protect me, but bullying me out of my own family is a tactic that my attorney won't like.  My mom and dad use to respect me until Jeffrey started promising a family member a place to reside and moving others around. Now I'm just about homeless...and that broken skull that your department "can't help me with" is really starting to look like you covered something horrible up, especially with that now discovered DNA report from your own lab.  I'll just bet that the ACLU will want to know why you can't help a gay man that reported a rape....?

What's going on with you Chief Reyes, I offered you my help, didn't you want to protect and serve all of us?  I thought you might have understood that.  I guess that was everyone but the gay guys huh?