Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Jeffrey Is Still Holding My Money Hostage And Helping Laurie Every Chance He Gets!!!


Mr. Ferarra and Ms. Damiani, why do I not have my money back yet?   I haven't seen Jeffrey do anything but play games again!  I am being humiliated over and over again, while Laurie shows everyone that she won't let me apply for a job that she won't interfere with and she won't let me have anything in my life that she won't make a phone call to ruin.  Jeffrey flat out refuses to return the money that he helped to steal.  I want that god damn money right fucking now!

He is putting me in situations to beg my family for money that he damn well knows is mine while telling everyone that he has some secret plan that is so wonderful.  It's all bullshit.  I am about two weeks from having to move and I can't make a single god damn plan about anything.  Christopher is fucking worthless at everything.  I can't get him to do anything about this.  What in the Hell is going on with you people.  This money is the result of a scam with people that Jeffrey has lived with and employed to do this with while he looked up my own bank accounts.  I want this fucking money returned to me.  Nobody in my family has anything to do with it.  I am a 49 year old man, not a 17 year old child.  This is all money that I earned and paid taxes on.  If it isn't returned to me I will prosecute everyone that was involved in taking it, including family members.

I want it back tomorrow at the latest.  I am not joking around.  I have to make plans this minute.  This man has nothing but the worst of intentions for me and I am trying to stay alive here.  Help me please.