Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, April 8, 2017

I Guess He's Dead...Jonathan Edwin William Mendenhall Is Officially Dead!!!


The intentional infliction of emotional distress surrounding the death of Jonathan Edwin William Mendenhall is now over and, well, dead.  Officially, I am now closing the books on the former friend that died on Christmas Day, 2010 of a "massive coronary" while at home visiting his mother in Cadillac, Michigan.  I've heard that the memorial services that were done by his sister, Dr. Alicia Elmore and her co-workers and her mother Alice Mendenhall were wonderful, and that his father Pastor Ed Mendenhall and his wife Sharon Mendenhall weren't there because they were too busy to attend.

He was cremated and put to rest somewhere and took with him all of the love and whatever he knew about Sedona, Arizona with him.   I have all of the things that his step mom and father sent me post his death including pictures, letters, envelopes and other things, but I am now tossing them out.  I figured if there was a problem that needed to be addressed, they would have contacted me by now.  Apparently there isn't one, so no need to hang on to junk.  

Rest in Peace, Jonathan...thanks for all the help.