Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 7, 2017

How In The Hell Is Forcing Me To Stay Where Laurie Lives Protecting My Money Jeff?


I want to ask the thief that stole my money and handed it to Jeffrey Katzenberg for "safe keeping" one very important question.  I have been told that the reason that you stole it from my savings account and gave it to Jeffrey without my permission was because you heard that Laurie LaFuckhead was trying to steal it.  Well, if that was the case I have a few questions for you.

First, why didn't you tell me she was trying to steal it?

Second, why did you think that taking it and not telling me that you took it was a good idea and instead acting like it never existed?

Third, why did you tell my mother to act like I never had a bank account when she and I know that there was one?

Finally, how do you figure that taking that money and forcing me to live in a town where Laurie still lives, knowing that she is a serial rapist that has tried to kill me on more than one occasion, is going to protect me?  I was going to use that money to move to somewhere where I was safe, where the money could be safe.  Where I could have the money put into a bank where she could never get to it.

What you have done is take it now for five full months and cause me to get so far behind in my bills that my parents hate me.  My mother blames me for her credit going bad.  My father has practically disowned me.  Now I have to find a new place to live and will have to sign a lease for a period of time to live in this Hell hole of a town responsible to my fucking parents again.  I will have to find a job that I will hate and I will have to likely dodge bullets fired from a gun again by the brother of the serial killer that I have been dodging since I was 17 years old.  So I would like to thank you so much for all of the protection that you have given to me from the girl that infected me with HIV when I was 19 years old.  You are such a wonderful person that I could practically rip your head off.  You must be one selfish person to have thought so little of my relationship with Christopher.  I really was hoping to live with him in a place where I could be happy, but now that happiness is destroyed by your selfishness and Bessie Smith's need to, once again, interfere with my life. 

I will always hate that ugly bitch.  She has the biggest nose and the most incredible way of entering my life when I tell her not to.  When I get the chance to tell her how I feel about her constant intrusions into my life, I will let her know just how awful a person I think she is.  She, in no way, did anything to try to protect me.  She came here to steal more from my life again.  She has been taking from me since she learned about this technology and only comes around when she thinks she can take more.  I will someday have the chance to put her in a jail cell and when I do, you can expect that she will never bother me again.  I think that what she is, is a lousy opportunist that thinks she can giggle her way into a fortune at the cost of looking like she is innocent.  This money that she stole, she knew was earmarked for my future with Christopher and she took it without even caring that it would destroy that for the second time.  She knew that the both of us were informants and that taking it was stealing from a police informant and his boyfriend.

She is a nosey, meddling, no good, liar that nobody should ever trust.  I have absolutely no feelings toward her.  She thinks that everyone around her thinks she is so nice, but inside there beats the heart of an opportunist.  I will never trust her.  What she is doing to the relationship between my mother and me is unconscionable.  My only family member that loved me unconditionally is now gone from me.  I will never forgive her for that.  She deserves to be sent to prison and forgotten about by everyone.

She is behind this whole "find a job here" thing too because if I stay in 29 Palms Hell, Laurie will get another crack at killing me.  I hate Bessie Smith!  I hate her for every single thing that she has seen and not said.  She is the queen of not doing anything right for my family.  She has seen my brother in law set up to be killed.  She has seen me stalked all over San Diego and almost killed.  She has seen me raped and almost killed again....she never said a single word about it.  As soon as MONEY was available she jumped at the chance to steal it!   Over the years she had many chances to help my family understand that I was being stalked by a killer and her brother but she never said a single word to a police officer that could have helped us.  She just let it be.  Now she has the chance to steal money from me to keep me from solving this crime and the first chance she has to get involved she tells half the story and steals money from me with lies to my family that make me look as bad as any lie that Laurie LaTweeker has ever told.  My mom is starting to doubt me.  My dad is starting to hate me.  I saved a ton of money that I can't use.  She's living with the man that won't give it back.  Now they are claiming it is "for my own protection"?

How in the Hell can forcing me to live a half a mile from a serial rapist and a person that has tried to kill me numerous times, "protecting me", Marilyn Fucking Katzenberg?  You tell me how living right next to a murderer is a "good idea" Bryan Fucking Anderson?  Is this what Chief Reyes thinks is the smartest thing for your police informants?  Forcing us to live near the worst serial rapist in the country?  This is what Jeffrey Katzenberg thinks is smart everyone...he thinks he's doing my family a huge favor.  He promised everyone that he would help me, but he hasn't.  He hasn't done a fucking thing in nine fucking years.  Neither has Mrs. Monti, Mrs. Mendenhall or any of the other parents.  I'm living next to Ted Fucking Bundy and nobody is doing anything!  Where the Hell are you Kenny Davenport?  Where is your wife?  Where is Lisa Damiani?  Where is Laura Duffy? Where is Bonnie Dumanis?  Where is Christopher Monti?  Where is the Morongo Sheriff?  What in the fuck is wrong with you people?

You all think this is a game...but look at this?

This is a picture of her roommate at my house one year ago....he is less than ten feet from where I sleep.  Do you think this is safe?  Her brother drove the car he rode in to my house.  Nobody did anything to stop them.  What in the fuck was Jeffrey Katzenberg doing?  Nobody arrested them that night either?

This isn't a safe place to live people.  This is a dangerous situation.  Where in the fuck are your heads?  You don't stop a serial killer by sitting on your asses when you could have had them arrested that very night.  Jeffrey is crazy.  He isn't in control of his faculties.  He has no idea of what to do.  He is so afraid of his own problems that he is sacrificing my own family's safety.  You have got to do something much more important than worry about his own problems.