Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 14, 2017

Helping My Family Out of House and Home: Jeffrey Ratzenberg's Family Plot


What's good for the goose, is good for the gander is an old expression that is really quite simple to understand.  It literally means that when you cook a goose, that the sauce that you put on a goose or a male goose, a gander, is the same, equally as appropriate.  So while Jeffrey is plotting to murder me by throwing my entire life in the garbage for Laurie and her brother, Brian, to pick through for the umpteenth time, without anyone helping, negligently, I wanted to return the favor to that gander.   His "family plot" isn't as thick as his plan is obvious.

What he thinks he is doing with my family members right now is quite obvious to me.  Setting up something that Laurie hasn't been able to do in years, but has actually been doing for decades in a different way.  Using this family member to cause problems for me is a full time job for this person.  Laurie has been using this one branch of my family tree to tattle tale on me for as long as I can remember.  She must have done it a hundred times.  Now I don't know how the exchanges went, but I know that there are many.  We have proof of them on the records stored by Barbara and in the diaries kept by Laurie.  There is no doubt that there was information being exchanged between the two long before Jeffrey decided to steal my money from me.  I can think back all the way to when I was in high school that the two have been communicating.  

Laurie use to sell drugs in high school and she would tattle to their friends parents.  I can remember my friend's father tossing a joint on dinner table and asking him where it came from?  At the time he said it came from an mutual friend of ours, but now I know Laurie was the person that called his parents and said it was at his home.  She probably gave it to him when he went to his house then ran to the phone to turn him into his parents.  It was quite a scene.  She did the same thing to me once with a family member too.   This would be the basis for a forty year relationship between this family member fucking with me and Laurie.  This family member is Laurie's favorite tattletale.  and insider that has been used for years.

What I don't understand is how this plot isn't obvious to this entire scheme when it came to Jeffrey's desire to steal my saving's account.  It's obvious to me.  If you want to control Kevin, you go to the most Laurie like member of his family.  What is obvious to me is not as obvious to the outsider.  She would ruin my relationship with Christopher just like Laurie ruins her relationships between Brian and whomever he was with.  She would tattle on me to make herself look better.  She would do just about anything to use me whenever she wanted to, but when it came time to own up to what her part of a problem was, I'd get the worst of it.  I get blamed for almost everything and I get shit on the most.  Now I'm not naming any names or being specific here, but I am saying this...

Let me be clear.  I have been very honest here.  I had no contact between this family member and this investigation.  I've purposefully not brought up Laurie in this investigation and wanted Bryan Anderson to do this part the entire time.  I told all of you that this was for my family to learn about what was done and NOW THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME?  HOW IN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN??? This is complete bullshit.  I'm fucked with because you all won't tell the truth?

"Put Kevin out on the street" after all the time that I tried so hard to make up for the times that I wasn't able to do the things that I should have done for my family, it is making me feel like Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg are two of the most horrible people I've ever seen.  I worked at a very low paying job in a town where I hate living and sacrificing my relationship with Christopher to save money for us.  What most people don't realize was that this was a conscious decision to do this.  I'd already had money stolen from me before, but this time I was willing to take a shit job, in a shit town, for shit money because I knew I had amends to make.  I did all of this.  I worked the job longer than I intended and did it so that I could save this money.  I even agreed to do this job with Marilyn Katzenberg's understanding this sacrifice.  I didn't realize that her husband was a dirty thief.  I didn't realize that he was plotting the entire time to steal this money, if I didn't do what he wanted.  I was never ever told what "he wanted".  What I did do, however, was work my ass off.

Now I am in the very position that I was trying to avoid.  That which you try to avoid, Jeffrey brings to you.  Hard work, dedication, honesty and savings, did nothing for me; he just wanted to steal.  He wanted to be an asshole.  He never intended for me to succeed with this project.  He intended for me to fail.  He made me fail.  This was a plot...a conspiracy.  Why?  He won't say.

One thing that he doesn't like, is me pointing this out to any of you.  In order to pay me back, he steals money.  He forces a family member to be mean to me.  He takes.  He plots.  He holds my money while he lets other people beat me up mentally, financially, emotionally...and now he wants to make me homeless and family-less.  Other options are available for my safety, but he WON'T ALLOW THOSE TO BE PRESENTED!  HE WILL STRANGLE ANYONE OFF THAT HELPS ME.  HE REFUSES TO LISTEN TO LAWYERS AND, I'VE BEEN TOLD, JUDGES, THAT TELL HIM TO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY.  HE WON'T DO IT!!!  His wife is the same!  She won't give it back.  She plays this innocent bystander routine where she is helpless...while I starve.  I am constantly ambushed everywhere I go.

Even today, after a perfect interview for a job yesterday, I am still waiting to hear from a prospective employer.  Normally, I would think, I would have that job, but I am thinking now that I won't get it.  Jeffrey has a way of hurting people.  He makes promises that he won't keep and he uses his money to hurt this investigation.  I am so fucking mad at him and his wife, I want to see them both put into a prison cell for the rest of their lives.  Having him on this system and in contact with my family member is the wrong place for this Hitler child.   What I don't understand is his need to constantly involve himself in my life.  He's as obsessed with me as Laurie is.  He is even living with my boyfriend.  Latant homosexual tendencies?  Taking away all financial opportunities is what this man does.  He is stealing my health and my life with the help of my own family member.  I want him to know that if I die, it is all his fault.  He and his wife caused my death with Laurie, David, Bessie, Missy, my family member and others.

You see, how could getting a minimum wage job not be as helpful as returning my money that was stolen?  $10/hr or $30,000 right now...neither one of these is "good for Jeffrey" because he wants me to suffer...and he wants me dead.  His wife is exactly the same way. She wants me in a grave.  What I don't understand is what her motivation is?  What do you get out of this Marilyn?  Is this what gets Jeffrey hard finally?  It must be.  He is the sickest man in the universe.  What he thinks is "appropriate" is the most salacious and sickening thing of all.  Nobody wanted him involved in this project as the "New Lisa".  He is a vampire that goes around taking and taking until nobody has anything left.  I can't breathe any longer.  Laurie has found the perfect person to take away everything for her...his name is Jeffrey Katzenberg and he is an absolute maniac.  He hates gay men and he hates people with AIDS.

Where is my money Jeffrey...I jumped through your god damn hoops.  I jumped through all the hoops you and your friend David made for me...and now that you lost, you had to move the bar and do something else horrible, didn't you???  You are obviously trying to hurt another gay man with HIV.  This is a hate crime Jeffrey and you and your wife are committing it.  I want you charged with elderly abuse of my parents and with the hate crime of punishing a gay man with HIV.  Your obvious attempts to keep me from having the health insurance that is available to me through Christopher is keeping me from having the care and income I need and can have but for your hatred of my sexuality and disease.  You are obviously someone that hates our community.  Stealing from an advocate for both HIV/AIDS intentionally infected  Gay men......is really hard to explain, especially when David and Missy work for the woman about to be charged with a huge hate crime.  They both worked for YOU!!!  I will pursue this to the very end of time.  YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME BECAUSE I'M GAY AND BECAUSE I'M AN ADVOCATE FOR THIS COMMUNITY.  WOULD YOU SHOOT MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. TOO???