Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, April 22, 2017

Have You Ever Noticed How Persnickety Laurie Is With Her Holier Than Thou 1920's Moral Judgment Of You?


You'd think she was wearing a nun's habit and a self imposed chastity belt!  Have you ever noticed how Laurie's rules of behavior are for everyone else are while a needle is sticking into her own arm?  You are supposed to do as she says and not tell anyone what she is doing.  Bullshit!  This girl is so full of shit I can't stand her.  Why everyone is so secretive about her activity I will never understand.  We need to do a much better job of telling everyone what she is doing with her brother every single day.  She blabs to everyone about what everyone else is up to all day and night.  Most of it is lies and the rest of it is bullshit.  I want people to see the real her.  I want them to hear the real her G-Eazy!  I want them to see her introduction to Christopher Monti and her use of Oscar Meyer hot dogs at that introduction.  She's a filthy rotten liar and she needs to be shown as that filthy rotten liar for once in her life to everyone.

I am so tired of hearing all about her "high and mighty-ness"!  Pushing off her "I can do this to Kevin's Family and get away with it bullshit is as old as sixth grade with me.  Isn't there a diary somewhere that shows that she's done this before that we aren't using?  I am really wondering what it is that we are trying to prove here people?  We need to show a history of her trying to hurt my family guys.  She is literally trying to accomplish something with us that she wasn't able to do a long time ago and I don't like it.  I want the people, like Bessie Smith, that have seen this happen before, to be responsible to this situation...they want absolution, they need to step up for what they have failed to do.  This is time to show that Laurie is the person that has been doing this.  NOW is the time.  Putting me through a daily nit picking session isn't helping me to resolve a lifetime of being punished by her weird need to hurt my family. Frankly I've paid my dues.

I'm over this.  This situation is getting old.  I'm like the only member of my family that has never been free of Laurie my whole life and I've had nothing to do with her ever.  I've never had a thing to do with her family or her.  Not one single thing.  Ever.  I am ready to get rid of her nits....