Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 21, 2017

Finished Product: Burl Wood Table For A Friend!




I finished this table this morning and will be delivering it in a few minutes!  I'm really excited about it!  It turned out really great!  The base and top are all sealed with just a natural lacquer and Mother Nature did the rest!  This is the kind of stuff that I'm really interested in.  Of course, Laurie and her brother Brian want to steal this now, but I'm excited about showing it to the artist that it was made for.

The table about coffee table sized and it looks even better in person!