Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 16, 2017

DO NOT INVEST: Mendenhall Scam!!!


If there are any of you out there that have been involved in the properties that have been suggested in the La Jolla area via Jonathan Mendenhall's family that has been suggested has something to do with me, FORGET IT!!!  It is a scam!  There isn't anything I can tell you that is more serious than DO NOT INVEST A PENNY IN ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM ME PERSONALLY.  None of you needs to have anything to do with Alice Mendenhall or Jonathan's family.  They aren't honest people!  What I do know is this:

Tomorrow I am being thrown out of my home and Jeffrey promised everyone that he and Christopher had "a plan" for me to move.  That was a fucking lie.  Now I am having to move out and because of my family member, I have no place to live.  In other words, my own family member also known as the "bitch", has decided to join Laurie in having me thrown out of my home and into the streets for the second time in her life.  This isn't her first attempt to do this, it is actually her second time.  The last time she was going to "pack all of my things in a trash bag and throw me out in the middle of Palm Springs" to live.  This is how that particular person treats me.  She always has.  Now she has decided to ruin my relationship with Christopher and have me thrown out into the streets again after years of helping her family survive.  She is a living nightmare.  I don't want anything to do with her and if you have anything to say to her in the future you can let her know that stealing $30,000 is the reason for this.  I will never listen to her voice again without hearing her tell me what a loser I am after this was taken from me.  I can't stand her any longer.  If she reads this and decides to try to hurt me again, she can expect that "elderly abuse" and indictments will follow for everyone involved on that bank account...I will never allow anyone to steal money from me again and tell me that I'm a loser.

Now I am put in the position to live my life again without a single dime because of Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg's continued relationship with Marie Monti and Alice Mendenhall....all of whom have taken advantage of me and decided that I am not worth helping.  This situation is based on greed and on Jonathan and Anthony's decision to stop being my friends and to seek their own fortune without remembering what it was like.  Being thrown out of my home and waiting for my sister to start in with her "you're such a loser" speech is what's next.  If I have to look at her face again looking down her nose at me, I am going to vomit.

Now I am in the position to tell all of my friends that the properties in the San Diego area was a scam for Jonathan and Anthony ONLY.  It had nothing to do with me.  I was never offered any such property and was never a part of anything like that.  If you were thought of that way because of me, PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED.  IT IS NOT WORTH IT.   TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE AND TELL THEM TO FORGET IT.  THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH, WITH PEOPLE THAT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY HAVE TREATED ME.     Whatever my family member did to me has ruined this entire project, she is responsible for all of the damage that has been caused.  Her greed with Jeffrey is what has ruined everything in my life and she continues to try to make herself look innocent.  She can try that for now, it may work for a while, but in the long run, prosecution for the crime of taking my bank account will fall on every single person whose name appeared on that account.  I will have no mercy any longer.  This family member is going to prison for her theft.

My relationship with Christopher is over, officially.  He refused to do anything that I asked of him and his mother.  They did nothing but listen to Jeffrey and Marilyn while they conspired to ruin my life using my own family members.  When he was asked to do something to help me, he flatly refused.  His family has used me for years now for their safety.  They refuse to help me in any way.  The problem with the Monti's appears to be one of greed as well.  Nobody in their family has anything like a heart beating in their chest.  Christopher has been begged to stop this.  I have cried for the very last time.  I have begged him to stop living with Jeffrey and I have begged him to help me.  He refuses.  He won't help the victims of this crime and he won't help any of you.  What he will do is sit around with Jeffrey and destroy my life day after day.  I was better off living with a drug dealer than believing in him.  If there are any of you out there that think he has anything to do with being a kind person, check out what he's done for me.  The word "nothing" comes to mind.  He's done absolutely nothing.

Just in case any of you were wondering.  I provided Jonathan and Anthony with a place to live when I wasn't even living in Cathedral City, California.  When I knew that they could be thrown out into the street.  I made both Anthony and Christopher a set of keys and called Christopher's mother and told her that I had a place he could stay to keep this from happening.  I paid for that apartment for a full year.  Do you think that either of them could do anything like that for me now that they are in a much better position?  ABSOLUTELY NOT.  They didn't do one fucking thing. Instead they listened to Marilyn the fucking bitch Katzenberg telling everyone that she wouldn't let this happen again.  She is such a fucking cunt!  I hate to tell all of you this but she is not the kind of person that most of you think she is.  She is a conniving, conspiring, jealous piece of shit.  She lies to all of my friends and buys them off one by one with all of her promises of not letting this happen.  I hope in the future that the legal system beats her down to the level of a simple criminal like she really is.  She is nobody to be listened to.  She knew this would happen, saw her husband planning it, helped him do it, destroyed my relationship with Christopher and didn't give a fuck about anything but herself.  What I want now is complete justice!   

Now I have to move and listen to "the bitch" again telling me about how "great she is" and how "awful I am" again for the millionth time in my life.  You don't know how much I want something horrible to happen to her.  Don't expect me to do it though.  I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.  I want her arrested, convicted and thrown in prison for as long as the legal system can possibly let her rot!  I want her to have everything happen to her that has happened to me in prison.  She doesn't care that I got raped, beaten, infected, jailed many times, shot at or anything...all she cares about is herself.  Now it is her turn for nobody to hear her cries for help when someone is doing the same thing to her.  I am sick and tired of her holier than you attitude.   She isn't the person that I am and she is determined to make me look like I am some kind of drugged out loser again.  This time I have had enough!  I want her arrested, jailed, convicted and imprisoned.  She would do the same to me.

Jeffrey has gone too far!  His life of luxury is over as far as I am concerned because I will tell everyone that he did this to me.  I will scream it forever and ever.  He refuses to stop acting like an asshole for fun and I refuse to let him.  We are done here with his team and his family.  If you live with Benjamin Katzenberg and you think you are working with me, forget it.   I won't work for any police department or federal agency until my money is returned in full.  I want every god damned penny.  I told you that if this didn't happen that I wouldn't do this for any of you and I won't.  We are done here.  Christopher and I are done.  He listened to the wrong family member and that bitch and I are completely finished.  She is the person that has ruined my life and I fully intend to use the legal system to do the same to her. No violence.  No screaming.  No yelling.  No fighting.  I am over this.  I am over her for the rest of my life.  She has controlled me for the last time!

The bottom line is this.  I have been used again.  By everyone.  Nobody on this team did anything to help me and now Laurie got exactly what Jeffrey wanted her to have.  My own family member helped her get it.  Nothing in the universe could make me more angry than that.  This is what I tried to keep from happening for ten years and Jeffrey caused it to happen on purpose.  His billionaire attitude of "I can't do anything" is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.  He certainly didn't have any problem stealing my money or looking up my father's bank account.

The last time this happened, my family member threatened to have my cat euthanized because I couldn't live with her.  Now I have C.J. and Christopher is putting me in the same position for that bitch to say it again.  I can't fucking stand him.   You see what most of you don't know that think that you know this family member of mine is that she is one fucking mean bitch.  She doesn't love me at all.  She doesn't love anyone but herself.  All she cares about is money and her own family, of which, I am not a member.  She is rude, mean, greedy and unforgiving.  She will never be a part of my life ever again.  I won't speak to her ever again and if any of you ever do, you will do it without my blessing.  I have nothing to say to her.  She is not someone that has ever cared about me.  She is selfish and awful to me and says things like, "that faggot this" and "that fag" that.  I don't like it.  I don't like her.  I don't want any of you to think that you can talk her into being a nice person because she isn't a nice person.  If you ever have contact with her it will be behind my back and I will consider it a betrayal.  Do not ever speak to her again.

I know what I am about to be put through with her.  I've been through it many many times.  She is a rude hateful, holier than you, type and I'm about to go through this all again.  I hate the way she treats me and I hate the way she treats my mother.

My friends have left me.  My boyfriend isn't.  My lawyer is doing a shit job.  You all have left me out in the cold.  The police should be charged in this crime with the way they have treated me as an informant and they should be jailed for the way that they have ignored what Jeffrey has done with my money.  This is unjust but I will still live without any of them. I will survive without any of their help because they are all going straight to Hell for what they've done to our community.   I hope that when you all see how little they did to help these victims that you all hold them responsible for what they failed to do for any of them.  It is time that these rich motherfuckers pay for their use of this system.  Fuck them.