Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Inhumane Experiment In Progress: Is It Really Worth It?


There really is no way to measure what it is like being the person that tries to bring the message of hope to people that don't really understand what advocacy work is for generations of gay men that have been harassed by a bully like Laurie.  I grew up with her and I know how horrible she really is.  It's been awful knowing what she grew in to.  I knew that she was totally capable of the hate that she's spread throughout the gay community of Palm Springs, that isn't surprising to me.  How she did it was something new to me because I didn't know that it existed.  Now that I am putting two and two together, it makes complete sense that the voice behind the stalking and the disease, is  part and parcel behind the rumor and innuendo that is "Lisa".  There is no doubt in my mind that what transpired was the result of the person that I know wanted me dead all those years ago.

There are friends of mine from high school that won't be surprised, at all, that what transpired in this crime was the result of this girl.  They won't think that she wasn't capable of this kind of hate.  It will be surprising that it happened, then they will hear then name and they will take two seconds and look at you and say, "I can believe it." Without batting an eye, they will look at you and say, "She was always crazy."  If you tell them her name and say, "Who do you think she did this to" they will immediately tell you my name.  It won't surprise them at all.  She's had a thing about me and my family since way back then and I'm telling you none of them will have the least bit of surprise in their voices.  It's just a commonly known fact.

If you ask members of her family about it, they'll all tell you the same thing.  They'll say she's obsessed with us and I guarantee you none of them will be surprised.  She's been telling them stories about me for decades that won't match up with that restraining order from La Quinta.  I will tell you all this right here and now.  I don't know her.  I haven't ever had a conversation with her.  There has never once been a conversation between she and I that ever had one single sentence between she and I, ever.  The only conversations that were between us were her marching up to me, behind my back and ambushing me...screaming some kind of profanity at me for being a homosexual and me saying something like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"  That is all the conversation we have ever had.  That's it!

That is our entire relationship.

We've never spoken as friends.  We've never had a friendly talk.  We don't know each other.  We've never been fiances.  We don't have one single mutual friend.  We did not go to college together.  We don't have any fraternity brothers that know her because I've introduced them to her.  She doesn't know any of my co-workers that I've ever introduced her to.  She didn't live in Riverside near me.  She didn't live in San Diego near me.  She didn't know my girlfriends.  She didn't know my boyfriends.  You can clearly see all of this in that restraining order that was filed and for her to say anything like this is a bald faced lie.  Anything that she knows about me is the result of stalking me.  I have never known her.  I don't know her.  I have never known her.   My informant work alone provided me with the information that I got about her only because of what I had to do for this investigation and I can assure you I did not ever speak about her to my friends before this investigation.  Mostly, none of my friends have ever heard me mention her name.    If you ask any of them, they will tell you, I've never heard Kevin ever say your name in my entire life.  Even in high school and before, Kevin has never said your name.  This is the one hundred percent truth.  I have nothing to do with this girl.

The only person that has ever mentioned this girl to me was Bryan Anderson.  He is the only person since high school that ever mentioned her.  My police contact is the only person that ever said her name.  Two times.  Once at my brother in laws funeral.  Once when my parents took me to his home to talk about Steven Frey.  These are the only two times when her name was mentioned.  Jonathan once mentioned "Lisa" when he talked about "Lisa" borrowing things and never giving them back, but that is all.

I don't know Laurie the way she tells people that I do.  I have never met her brother either.  I have never had sex with him.  I did not infect him with HIV.  I have never been sexually active with either of them.  I would never have had sex with either of them.  I was never his boyfriend.  He isn't attractive to me and neither is she.  The rumor that I infected him or her with AIDS virus is a complete fabrication.  This is the lie of the century.  I have never ever used drugs with either of them.  I have never used drugs intravenously with them or anyone else.  I do not use needles.  When I was implanted with this device I was given HIV by one of these two people and that was when I was infected.  I never had sex before then and I never used a needle.  The infection was then.  I should never have contracted HIV because I never had sex.

I was 19 years old.

This is a case about human experimentation in Palm Springs, California.  This is no different that what happened in Tuskeegee, Alabama only this was not government sponsored.  This was done by a brother and sister that wanted an entire community of gay men with HIV to be implanted with RFID chips to spy on for the police department so that they could tell the police about drug activity in the gay community.  The men were given HIV along with these chips so that, over time, they would eventually die of AIDS.  It is an experiment that has lasted over thirty years.  What has transpired is devastating to our community in terms of arrests, criminal activity and death.  This is a complete genocide of our community's numbers.  650 gay men intentionally infected with a deadly disease and arrested and convicted under the most intensely difficult circumstances, spied on by a girl that hates gay men.

What is not being said about this crime is how horrible these men have been treated.  They are unfairly treated by the justice system that is jailing them under rules that see them as guilty far earlier than it should.  They are overwhelmingly treated as guilty and mistreated by the police.  Their rights are trampled all over.  They are convicted at an alarming rate under circumstances that other people are not.  The sentences are ridiculous if even legal.   The guilty assumptions are so frequent that we don't even feel safe in our own homes.  We can't keep jobs. We have no opportunities. We get raped and re-raped.  Our homes are left open when we are illegally arrested.  We can't earn a living.  We are used as hosts for Laurie's own medical and financial needs.

This whole situation is all based on us providing Laurie and Brian food, clothing and shelter for two criminals that the police refuse to arrest even when there is DNA proving their guilt.  It simply disappears from the police files.  How can they remove DNA from a rape???

This situation is at a critical point.  Criminals can not be allowed to rape innocent men in their beds!!!