Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

YESTERDAY'S BLOG HEADER: Marilyn and Me


Marilyn Katzenberg has pulled off one of the most despicable crimes against and AIDS patients yet.  Denying access to a physician by stealing my finances so I can't get proof from my disabling rape injuries so I can't get my disability insurance is ruthless.  This woman has her own AIDS Foundation?  Unbelievable the levels that this woman will sink to help her husband's girlfriend get away with an attempted murder.  The MRI results that Missy Pissy called into the Emergency room twice while I was there for my broken skull were swept under the carpet, now ten years later, this woman and her husband are still trying to help Missy Pissy get away with the cover up.  What a bitch!

I can't believe they even let her have an AIDS Foundation with the dirty business that she and her husband are involved with.  This kind of woman deserves an orange jumpsuit to go with her black heart!!!

No neurology appointment.  No skull injury.  No continuing disability.  No social security disability insurance.  No AIDS meds....Thanks Missy Pissy's best girlfriend.  You are a real AIDS advocate.  They should give you the Elton John Medal of Achievement. By the way, isn't your son infected by the same fucking girl???  What a mother of the year you are.