Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 26, 2017

Why? The Humiliation Suffered By The Victims Of This Crime Is So Unnecessary


If there is anyone that should be humiliated by this crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California, it should not be the victims.  We have suffered long enough! I know what this feels like and I know that I'm, by far, not the only one.  One thing that I am very careful to recognize is that I am not alone in my humiliation at the hands of Laurie and Brian.  I am not ashamed of what happened to me and I want those of you that this has happened to, to understand that I went through this experience knowing that there were others that would benefit from my experience having done so.  I needed to join you so that I could bring to you what I have to offer.  I know that some of you have the same to bring to us.

Every one of us has a story.  Every one of us has the gift of experience that can help someone else.  We all know that this was horrible for someone else.  Joining together to defeat this demon is the only way that we can keep it from ever happening again.  I think that one of the biggest tragedies in the human experience is hiding from your past and not helping someone else understanding it.  People can learn from the past of another.  I know that there has been fear about the repercussions of telling your story because there was nowhere else to turn.  That's been the big problem hasn't it?  When I learned that the police was where they all tell you to go and that the police weren't helping but hurting I knew of another place...that's what I can do to help all of you.  That's my gift.  The federal government and my connections with it are tremendously helpful.  I'm not just saying that, I mean it.  I know literally an office of prosecutors and judges that won't tolerate what we have learned.  They know my reputation and they trust me.  Nothing that Laurie says or does will go uninvestigated like it does here.  Nothing that the police do here will be taken for granted like it does down at the Larson Justice Center.  Nothing there will go unnoticed either.  You see what my friends know is that something is horribly wrong here and it is glaringly unjust.

This system is looking hopelessly broken and one sided.  Too many instances of bad justice.  Too many arrests without convictions.  Too many infections by one woman of gay men.  Too many electronic harassment victims in one community with a department full of implanted police officers.  Too much evidence in one woman's apartment.  Too much money missing.  Too many fake id's.  Too much stalking.  Too many pictures of federal employees.  Too much phone mumbo jumbo with Verizon.  Too many videos of questionable content that went unnoticed.  Too much crime to go unreported for too damn long.

What I bring to the table of former USDOJ colleagues is a lifetime of experience with this woman who seems to have spent a lifetime of crime without punishment.  This is something that they will look at and think is terrorism.  I have the connections and you all have the experiences.  Now what I need you to do is grow as human beings again into the confident young men you once were.  I need you to be the people you are deep down inside.  The boys that grew into men who had decades stolen from you because of what she did.  I know you are in there.  I know you still are good.  I need you to dream still and I know it isn't easy.  I want you to aspire and I want you to think of life without Laurie and Brian again.  Think for a while of happiness.  What will it be like in a world where Laurie doesn't know what you are thinking.  Where you can be you and nobody knows what you are doing.  I want you to be the men that you can be for this project so that our community can be proud for America.  Can you do this for me?  We need to start your healing process early so that when the time comes, you can be credible.  You can be clear.  You can be heard and America will love you like you deserve.  You can do this and I know it will happen.  It's all about growing up without Laurie keeping you down.  I know it's hard, but you are still in there.  Believe that Christopher and I will be there for you when the time comes.