Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 5, 2017

What My Sister Doesn't Know CAN Hurt Her: Texts From Her Own Phone Number That Admit To Knowing Laurie That She Didn't Know About


Ah, the games billionaires like to play with poor people.  Aren't they just the funniest people in the world?  No, they aren't.  They just think they can do anything they want and get away with it.  Oops, I guess Jeffrey and Bessie forgot to mention this one small problem to my sister though, it's a small series of text messages between my phone and my sister's phone that I'm certain that my sister doesn't know about.  They've been on this blog before, and I'm not going to repost them again. I assure you, I'm not lying.

Long before my savings account went missing.  That's the one that was worth about $30,000.  I was at the local market and I saw a girl that I know is Laurie's cousin.  A really good friend of my sister's and mine.  She gave me a kiss and hug, as usual and I wanted to let her know to stay way away from Laurie because I'd seen her brother recently at my hotel, doing some things that I knew were Laurie-related.   I said, "Alicia, make sure that your brother stays away from your cousin.  I'm an informant and she is under investigation."  She asked which cousin.  I said, "Laurie."   She said, "Oh my god, she's such a mess.  I just saw her at Stater Brothers and she was a total mess.  I'll tell him."  She knew exactly who I was talking about.

It wasn't long before Alicia was arrested with a small baggie of meth in her car that she had no idea was there.

Her brother was also arrested with meth in his car that he also didn't know was there.

I then got a series of text messages from my phone from my sister saying stuff about how "Alicia is not related to Laurie L.  That my sister and Laurie had been in contact over the years on and off and that Alicia had told my sister that they weren't related and didn't know each other.   I texted back that I had just seen Alicia and that she told me the exact opposite.  I knew this wasn't true and I said what are you talking about?  The texts go on for a while but then I said just drop it sister.   Clearly the texts were meant to show me that someone wanted me to think that Laurie and my sister were friends and that Alicia and Brian Matz were not related to Laurie.  None of which is true.

So for a very long time I've known that my sister has been in contact with Laurie LaTweeker for a long time.  My sister has never mentioned that to me.  It is a source of very bad juju for me.  I obviously do not like this girl that I know has something to do with my HIV infection and rumors about me for decades.  I have never thought highly about her.  She didn't mention anything about any kind of friendship with my sister in her "workplace violence" restraining order that was filed or any kind of contact with her, which I find very disturbing, since I am certain that the content of her conversations are a bit nosey and tattle-taling like I've said they are.  But now there are many problems that go along with this clandestine relationship with this missing money.

If my theory holds true and Bessie Smith, David and Missy Pissy approached my sister in order to have "protected me" from Laurie stealing money from our family, then wouldn't there be a "relationship" between Laurie and my sister that is questionable?  What I think is going on here isn't just a scam, but a full on theft of money.  We all know that Missy Pissy is living with Laurie.  I know that David and Missy have lived together with Bessie.  So doesn't it kind of look like the four of them all planned to steal this money together?  It is very well known that Jeffrey supports the four of them together.  I think it is Jeffrey that planned this theft of money and we can all assume that the money was stolen because he planned this theft using Laurie as an excuse to steal it.  My sister would then be complicit in the conspiracy since she has had a relationship with Laurie for years.  This is something that I can prove with these texts whether she sent them or not.

Now that she's told me that there is no money and no bank account, she looks very suspicious.  I'm furious.  Blaming my mother for the loss and sending her to doctors for it is blasphemous.  Putting our own family in debt is a sin.  This isn't something we deserved.  I'm furious.  What a happy birthday present from my sister to me.  Who's the drug addict now?

You know when I did drugs, I thought I was just hurting myself.  Selfishly I believed it was all about me.  I didn't realize what it did to my whole family.  When I finally did, it was my responsibility to make up for it.  I did do that.  What my sister did is worse.  She did this to my family and thinks that she did nothing wrong.  She passed it off on my mother and me then told us it was mental illness and irresponsible money handling.  That's crap.  Pushing shit off on us and walking around acting like you've done absolutely nothing wrong while we struggle with finances and bills is worse than taking drugs and making people worry about you.  This is the most selfish act of a greedy woman that I've ever seen.  When a person takes drugs or drinks alcohol it is a disease, when a person steals money and watches their family struggle and lies, it's a choice.  When they bully someone to make them look bad, it's a choice.  There is something inherently wrong with people that have to make someone else look bad to make themselves feel better.  I didn't take drugs to make my family look bad.  I took drugs to make myself feel better.  It was a bad choice that made them feel bad and I tried desperately to make up for it.  I thought I had.  Obviously that was a bad decision too.

I think now that the best decision would have been to stay away and be sober.  This family has too much jealousy and too much greed.  I should have helped them from afar.  I should have never let them touch my life.  I know that getting sober was correct, but letting them touch money was wrong.  My sister let me believe that I cost her money to get sober and I was grateful for it.  Apparently it was free.  The rehab was free, but there was still a cost in her mind and I guess my banking account she feels was hers to take.  It wasn't.  72 month of paychecks was not hers to take...that was not hers.  It was mine.   Where she put it and what she did with it, isn't nearly as important as her thinking she had to do it without asking me.  That's what a drug addict does.  Lying to me about it is what her ex husband would have done.

This isn't like her at all, but she's the only person that could have done this.

I'm sad that my big sister is this person.

Jeffrey has ruined her too.