Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Want To See What I Get To Live In After Bessie And Jeff Stole My Money???


For a year and a half after I moved to this fucking desert I had to live in a god awful trailer while I earned enough money to live in a house.  While I lived in it, I made a deal with Marilyn Fucking Katzenberg that I would suffer through it as long as we worked towards ending this case.   I lived in that fucking trailer then I got a home.  Then I agreed to move in with my nieces because my sister wanted me to.  I didn't want to, but I gave up my home for them.  I paid more than my share of the rent to help them out.

I lived in this home until both got pregnant, married then moved out while I paid the majority of the bills and still managed to save about $30,000 waiting to move with Christopher.  Then came Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenfuckingberg.   Now this home has sold and look what I get to move back into now that Jeffrey has stolen my savings account.  Isn't she a fucking beauty???

I am so god damn mad at the two of them.  Not to mention Christopher Fucking Monti.  I have no medical insurance.  No job.  Nothing and I saved all that fucking money just so my sister could hand it all to Jeffrey to keep it from me.  Now I have to pay for this fucking trailer to live in so that I can have a place to live.  $30,000 so that Jeffrey and his god damn wife can have a good long laugh at me.  I'm gonna sue the shit out of their fucking son!!!

You can expect to see Bryan God Damn Anderson lose his fucking job.