Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 4, 2017

Thank You Gabrielle On Behalf Of The LGBTQ Community of Palm Springs, California


Dear Gabrielle,

I would like to take a second to say thank you to the members of the S.A.G. -AFTRA for their careful consideration concerning the membership of Jeffrey Katzenberg and would ask that you do the same for his wife, Marilyn Katzenberg.  I know that these are two very long and outstanding members of the Hollywood community with longstanding ties to your community with tremendous humanitarian and philanthropic agendas that have served many people.  Sometimes there are circumstances that come up that change our views of people that require us to look at people differently and I am sad to say that this is one of them.  It is unfortunate when good people do bad things.  This can happen sometimes in life and when it does, there have to be checks and balances to what goes on and for some there are few boundaries when great amounts of money is involved.  In this case I am sorry that it involves these members of your union.

As you may or may not know, I am an advocate and a police informant as well as a victim of a very important crime that is taking place in the Palm Springs area of California.  At one point, I was approached by the son of Jeffrey Katzenberg for help.  At the time, I did not know it was his son and it was not important.  When a victim of this crime needs help, I'm always willing to do so.  The crime, among other things, involved the intentional infection of HIV and rape.  His son is one of these victims.  His son is one of kindest and nicest people that I have ever met.  He was so concerned that we decided to work together to fight this crime as a team.  I found his son to be as dedicated or more so than any other person that I've seen  I've described him as my best friend and "true blue" and still do.  At some point his mother and father got involved and what transpired was not good.

During the course of nine or so years of investigation, Jeffrey took, without permission the sum of approximately $30,000 from me using a family member and refuses to give it back to me.  He still will not return this money to me though I worked for five and a half years with a disability for it.  He says he did it to "teach me a lesson" but I've heard that he has some kind of history of doing this.  That deeply saddens me.  It has caused his son tremendous grief.  His mother was also aware of the theft but the money was still taken and not returned.  Clearly they could afford to give it back and the matter is under investigation.  I can assure you it was mine and it was taken from my personal account without my knowledge under very suspicious circumstances.  I wouldn't say that lightly.

The advocacy work that I do for the victims of this crime was at the heart of this theft.  It was intentional to assist one or two of the suspects in this crime, two of which worked for Marilyn and Jeffrey for years and lived with them.  They have both worked on movie projects with them and are under investigation for the crimes described above.  It isn't a good thing.  They both knew better than to do this.  Like I said, some times good people do bad things.  It doesn't always mean they are bad people.

The money that was taken has caused my family to go into tremendous debt and now I can't pay for my own HIV medication or my own life.  It was meant to pay for my own expenses and now Jeffrey refuses to give any of it back out of anger.  He's like that.

I just want you to know that what you and your union have done is correct.  It was the correct thing to do.  I would let you know that if there is any appeal of that decision that you can be certain that I would tell you as the victim of this theft that the money that was stolen was used to buy one of the suspects a new car.  At the time the car was purchased, it is alleged that Jeffrey joked about how funny it was that the money was stolen from me to buy it for her.  I think that is reprehensible.  I am furious about it.   Marilyn  knew that too.  No attempt has been made to give me back the money that was taken.  Neither understands how badly I need the money for food, insurance and bills right now, but most important are the victims that I advocate for.

If you want to know more about this crime, I would suggest calling Lily Tomlin and Jane Wagner, they have a brother that is involved in this crime here.  They can tell you all about this tragedy in our community.  It is 650 gay men strong and we are dying for the support of the acting community.  We would love your support too.

Thank you for your wise support,

Love and peace,

Thanks Gabby,

Kevin Bond and Christopher Monti