Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Rising Above His Bullshit: If He Wants To Ruin His Family So Be It


Benjamin is going to have to deal with his problems on his own from now on.  I can't help him.  His father and his mother are too dangerous for the victims of this crime.

I learned yesterday that Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg have way too many problems with drug dealing and their own interpersonal relationship for this investigation.  They simply can not be involved any longer.  They have been working too closely with the drug dealers in this case and I've got no patience for this.  The monies that they have taken from my family, I fear, have been used for illegal activity and I think that Jeffrey and Marilyn took them knowingly and intelligently doing so.  I won't have any part in the plan that involved elderly abuse of my mother and will do everything possible to stop anyone from making that look that way.  I'm absolutely appalled by what Jeffrey has done here.  This is a sickening development that I no longer wish to think about.  I have my own life and sobriety to consider first and foremost.

I've decided that there are many other victims of this crime to be considered.  I don't need to work with the staples of this story any longer.  I'm going to seek out and work with a new group of friends that Jeffrey is not familiar with.  He's spent way too much time and effort seeking out Mrs. Mendenhall, Mrs. Monti and other family members to try to hurt all of them.  I will find a new group of untouched friends to work with.  This group is too stained.  There isn't any hope here any longer.  He's ruined this project from this end.  There is too much animosity amongst the group and he and his wife are too destructive.

I won't work with this much negativity ever again.