Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 31, 2017

No Food Today...Maybe Tomorrow. If Marilyn Let's Me Have Any


$30,000 buys a lot of food, of course, I'm not responsible enough to have any of mine according to Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg, so I didn't eat today.  Of course, I can't eat at my parent's house because I'm a "burden on them" now that my sister has made it clear that I shouldn't be eating there without having a job.  Now that Jeffrey and Marilyn have decided to control my entire life using this remote neural monitoring system, I'm at their entire mercy.  Aren't they wonderful parents?  I'd love it for them to go away!

Yes, folks, they've taken over my entire family now.  They make all of the decisions for us now.  Like what I can do and what I can't do.  They basically decided when I can eat and when I can't.  Jeffrey just loves it when they scream at me and tell me to get a job.  It's so much fun these days being a member of my family.  Like tomorrow when I get to get yelled at again because I've been summoned over to my mother's home for yet another lecture about my finances and getting a job.  This is the same mother that gave my entire bank account away to my sister.  Now she says there wasn't a bank account and, of course, I'm a big fat liar.  Of course now, she's right and I'm just a former drug addict that nobody believes right sister?

You know one thing that I really love about my family?  Nothing.  I don't really love anything about them.  There isn't a single solitary thing that I can think about that I love about them.  When I had money they used me as much as they could.  They couldn't wait to move me into their homes and have me pay for whatever I could.  Pay for this, pay for that, you can afford what we can't.  Now that Jeffrey's been fucking me over, they've forgotten all about those days and I'm the fucking bastard again.  Well, what can I say...when things change back around, I don't think I'm going to be nearly as generous as I was.  I think I've learned a very valuable lesson about my family.  I'm only as good as my money.

This whole situation has been very valuable to me.  Jeffrey has taught me one thing that is very important.  Don't trust family ever.  I thought I could trust my family, but apparently  knowing him has done a lot of damage.  They aren't very nice people.  They are lured into situations that make me look very bad.  When given the chance to help me, they say fuck no.  I won't help him no matter what he goes through.  I'd rather be Jeffrey's friend. Good for you Jeff, you can have them all.

Now I'm going to request that my attorney convene a federal Grand Jury to look into the situation at Sedona, Arizona and the situation that concerns this money.  I want to get to the bottom of this informant misconduct with the Palm Springs Police Department.  It would seem that every time they use informants, their informants start missing a great deal of money.  I would start with Sgt. Bryan Anderson and call people like Jeffrey Katzenberg and his less than lovely wife Marilyn in to see what they have to do with informants.  I know that Christopher Monti would love to testify as to his role in this missing money and what he's done to recover it.  I don't think he's done nearly enough to have it returned to me.

Lisa Damiani, I would like to have someone look into the fact that there is already one civil federal case of informant misconduct in the federal court with the Nichols' family and that Christopher and I, both are informants that have been questionably treated by the PSPD.  My police contact has certainly acted under the color of the law in this case and has had several problems when it comes to his honesty with several aspects of this investigation.  The "workplace violence" restraining order is one example, but the situation surrounding the Christmas search at our home right after my rape is another, along with the drug information given at the time of our sting operation is another and his lack of participation in our investigation stands out with many emails that were sent concerning my safety.  He's basically the ex-boyfriend of the suspect whom filed the restraining order and has close ties with this technology.  I think a federal grand jury would benefit from what he knows about this technology being used at his police department, don't you?

His police chief is also very suspect.

What I want to know is why Jeffrey Katzenberg is looking into my parent's finances and my own father's bank account information?  My own savings account should not have been in his possession.

I am particularly concerned that this wire that I am wearing was misused in this investigation for the purposes of spying on me and my family.

Now that I am not eating or sleeping very well, I am extremely frightened that Jeffrey or Laurie will be trying to physically harm me again.  This is a constant worry to me.  I have had visitors at this home before.

Bryan Anderson refuses to get involved in my safety though I have been stalked out of state by the suspect whom was there to cause myself and two others great bodily harm.  I have been told that Jeffrey has threatened both of them too.  I don't like anyone threatening my employees in this investigation.  Now that I am living at poverty level because of Jeffrey's bet on a game he calls "Rich Man/Poor Man" I want to know when this is going to end.  He seems to be getting quite a thrill out of this and happy to oblige Laurie at every single turn.  I fear that my own death is going to be the final round.  There have been previous attempts on my life.  You've seen my broken skull and the beating I took at my rape.  There was the solo shot at my car in San Diego, so my fear isn't without merit.

I am afraid that the HIV virus that I have also shows another attempt that Laurie has made on my life in 1987 but Jeffrey doesn't want the general public to know about her spreading this disease.

Why is this secret being perpetuated?

Maybe I'll know if I am allowed to eat tomorrow.  Is that okay with you Marilyn?