Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My Sister Better Start Telling The Truth Or Bryan Anderson Is Going To Have The U.S. Attorney Up His Ass!!!


Bryan Anderson, this is U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy, a friend of mine and the U.S. Attorney from San Diego.  If you are not talking to my sister about getting very honest with my parents about the missing money from my bank account, you and she might be getting very familiar with one another very soon.  She may not be very happy with Jeffrey Katzenberg's ideas about holding on to my finances in favor of his plans.  I want to be very clear here.  This is not a situation that I am happy with.  I want my money returned to me very soon.  I am certain that this situation is one that Jeffrey has created and nurtured now for a period of four months.

This is something that I am certain that you can resolve right now.  I want my sister to be honest with my father and mother before charges of elder abuse are looked into regarding issues that I am familiar with involving David, Missy Pissy, Bessie and others.  I am not joking around here.  I am very serious about having the monies restored that were taken from that account. NOW!

I will be in contact on this blog with my own attorney and will ask others to be in contact with Lisa Damiani today about these monies.  I want the people responsible for scamming this money to be held accountable.  This has been very hard on me and I have bills mounting.  My mother and father are being very hard on me.  This money is all mine and I earned every penny of it.  None of it is my family's.  None of it is my sister's or my parent's.  All of it has been removed and all of it has been held hostage in a game of keep away while everyone has been lied to, including me.  Why?  I don't know.  My sister seems to believe that there never was such an account and has told me she didn't take it.  My mom swears to God that there never was an account.  I know that there was.  Why is all of this happening?

I am very upset.