Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, March 19, 2017

M. Katherine Jensen and Laura Duffy Warnings: Laurie and Jeffrey Are Talking Restraining Orders

M. Katherine Jensen, Esq., Laurie Duffy, U.S. Atty. and Lisa Damiani, Esq.,  at 7:20pm both Christian Johnson and Laurie LaTweeker decided that they were going to start threatening me with restraining orders again!  I really don't appreciate being threatened by Jeffrey Katzenberg and his "friend" Laurie with restraining orders for talking about the money that was stolen from my savings account.  I do realize that the pair worked on stealing this money allegedly but just because they are now being looked at for possible connections with regards to this missing money is no reason for either of them to use this system to start threatening me for using this blog to ask for help with this.  This is my only way of communicating with the outside world that Laurie and Jeffrey can't fuck with.  Laurie has her phone communication system that she can play with from her home and Jeffrey talks to people behind my back including my boyfriend and family members, apparently.

What I do not understand is how the pair is allowed to use this system to obviously threaten me and I am not allowed to use my only means of communication without the pair trying to restrain me for exercising my right to freedom of speech.  It would seem to me that if this is my only way to communicate freely with the outside world without having the two of them interfere, that this is the smartest way to do it.

Whether they like it or not, this is the only way that neither of them can hurt me behind my back.  It would seem  that any other way that the pair works together to steal from me or lies to someone to get their way.  I use this as an informant's tool to get my message across. I am certain that Ms. Jensen, by now, would agree that it is far more effective than she once thought.

This attempt to hurt me on Mr. Katzenberg's behalf is yet another way that he is extorting me from getting my finances returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.