Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 19, 2017

M. Katherine Jensen and Laura Duffy Warnings: Laurie and Jeffrey Are Talking Restraining Orders

M. Katherine Jensen, Esq., Laurie Duffy, U.S. Atty. and Lisa Damiani, Esq.,  at 7:20pm both Christian Johnson and Laurie LaTweeker decided that they were going to start threatening me with restraining orders again!  I really don't appreciate being threatened by Jeffrey Katzenberg and his "friend" Laurie with restraining orders for talking about the money that was stolen from my savings account.  I do realize that the pair worked on stealing this money allegedly but just because they are now being looked at for possible connections with regards to this missing money is no reason for either of them to use this system to start threatening me for using this blog to ask for help with this.  This is my only way of communicating with the outside world that Laurie and Jeffrey can't fuck with.  Laurie has her phone communication system that she can play with from her home and Jeffrey talks to people behind my back including my boyfriend and family members, apparently.

What I do not understand is how the pair is allowed to use this system to obviously threaten me and I am not allowed to use my only means of communication without the pair trying to restrain me for exercising my right to freedom of speech.  It would seem to me that if this is my only way to communicate freely with the outside world without having the two of them interfere, that this is the smartest way to do it.

Whether they like it or not, this is the only way that neither of them can hurt me behind my back.  It would seem  that any other way that the pair works together to steal from me or lies to someone to get their way.  I use this as an informant's tool to get my message across. I am certain that Ms. Jensen, by now, would agree that it is far more effective than she once thought.

This attempt to hurt me on Mr. Katzenberg's behalf is yet another way that he is extorting me from getting my finances returned.