Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 30, 2017

Love Has No Labels, New Pro Bowl Ad From NFL, At Least Someone Got It Right, Jeff


Sometimes people don't understand how hard it is being the person that Laurie hates the most and having a billionaire helping her dreams come true.  It really wasn't what I had in mind.  This couldn't have turned out worse if I had planned it.  You know one thing that didn't have to happen was the financial backing of Laurie's torture.  All I had going for me before is that most of the people I loved didn't buy into the bullshit that she put out there.  With Jeffrey along for the ride, he was able to buy up all of my family and friends.  Lucky for me he came along to do all the things that she couldn't ever do before.  That's the most incredible part of Jeffrey and Marilyn, making all my dreams come true.

He's such a wonderful person...I can only hope that someone comes along for his son that does the same thing.