Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 2, 2017

Listen You Dumb Fucking Cop


You have ruined a good twenty years of my life with your cavalier bullshit style of police work.  I have done more detecting in ten years than you have done in your entire career.  What you have done is nothing.  The very least you could have done is stop Jeffrey from completing his terrorization of my family.  You have done nothing to make my life any easier.  You and your fucking friendship with Laurie is about to piss me off.  What you are doing right now with her is bordering on idiocy.  You need to figure out what the fuck you are doing.

If that little mini bitch gets anywhere near my family again, you can expect so much heat from the federal government down your back that you won't have a house to live in any more.  What you did to me and my sister with all this secrecy and Jeffrey's bullshit family is so treacherous and stupid that I won't allow you any leeway.  I've done my job so well, Bryan, and all you could do was throw me in front of your ex lover.  I am so angry with you I could literally spit on your fucking badge.

What Jeffrey did with my finances and to my mom is the literal equivalent of shitting on our faces.  He is the most disrespectful hateful man I've ever encountered.  I won't ever forgive him.  I've never worked harder in my life to do something so good and had someone try so hard to make me look so awful.  He should be sitting in a jail cell awaiting sentencing for it.  I want my god damn money Bryan and I want you sitting in front of my father telling him what I did.  And you better not have one single bad thing to say about me either.

I did a better job than your entire police department.  You know it and so do I.  I did most of it on my own.  Christopher didn't do a damn thing.