Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lisa Damiani: Jeffrey Is Doing It Again!!! He's Hiding My Money, Playing With Bessie Smith!!!


Dear Lisa,

I am having Jonathan's mother and Barbara send you Bessie Smith's parent's phone numbers so that you can get in touch with the U.S. Attorney and have them talk with Bessie about this missing money.  We need to see what her involvement, if any, is with this crime.  It is my understanding that she and her friends, Missy and David, under Jeffrey's advisement, scammed this money.  I don't know if that is true or not, but I am certain that there is a fair amount of lying going on.  Just today I've learned that someone is now moving out of their home into a new home...and it makes me wonder how she can afford to do that?  I am still wondering why it is that Jeffrey hasn't been able to find this missing money of mine.  Laurie continues to say that Jeffrey has something to do with stealing it.  She says that he has it.  She also says that Bessie, Missy and David said that it was because she was planning on stealing it from me.

I don't really understand why it is that they would need to use my sister, but the only person that would know my sister of the three would be Bessie Smith.  She is notorious for scamming men.  She and Missy Pissy have been doing this for years with this system of remote neural monitoring.  She is deathly afraid that her parents will find out.  Calling them may help the U.S. Attorney get a straight answer out of Bessie.  If we want to know Bessie's role, if any, in this scam, we may want to contact them and ask them to get ahold of Bessie to have them contact Laura Duffy's offices with regards to this missing money.  Her role in stealing this money from me is without a doubt not something I would have allowed.  My sister did not have my permission to put her name on my account and I've been told that she asked me if it was okay.  It was definitely never given.

I've been told by both my sister and mother that this account never existed.  If Bessie knows about it, then you can be assured that something is terribly wrong.  I've certainly never had a conversation with her since college and I've never talked to her about any bank account ever.  I don't even know how she would know I had one.  Why she would ever talk to my sister about an account is unbelievable.  She isn't a friend of mine and I do not like her at all.  She should know that I would never want her near anything like my bank account.  I don't consider her a friend.  Taking money from me is a serious offense and I don't even know her.

I've heard that she is a friend of the suspect in this case and that she is friendly with Missy Pissy, one of the worst suspects in our investigation.  This is a serious situation.  If she scammed my sister out of this money, she should be arrested.

I need someone looking into this right away.  Nobody needs to talk to Jeffrey about this any longer.  He has been completely unreliable this entire time.