Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Letting AIDS Ravage My Body...Suffering For My Art Or Just Jeffrey's Greed?


Since Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg self imposed themselves as the Gods of my life and make every decision for me now, they've decided that I should be sober.  Actually,  did that one my self, but apparently that means no more cocktails.  Um, I guess, Jeffrey is taking that literally to mean no more HIV med cocktails, no now I have no more medicine to take.  The Queen of the HIV/AIDS Foundation, Marilyn Katzenberg has decided to start her own "Philadelphia" experiment with me, so now, I am no longer on my HIV meds.  She decided to tell Christopher, with the help of her husband, that I would not be allowed to be on any kind of medical insurance that he had worked out for the two of us.  Actually the rumor was that there was some great insurance that would have allowed me to get some of my income and my HIV meds covered if I paid some money into it, but Jeffrey said, "No!"   This person shall not get any HIV medication.  So, for the first time in 12 or 13 years, I don't have meds and I won't be undetectable any longer.  So I am sure that Missy Pissy, Betsy Wetsy, Laurie LaTweeker, Brian LaTweeker and the PSPD are really stoked.  They finally have a way to kill me, like the rest of the Palm Springs victims...with AIDS.

Since my sister stole my savings account with the help of Betsy Wetsy and is now having my mom forget she ever had such an account with me, I'm now literally being killed by my own sister.  Isn't that funny?  My own sister is killing me with AIDS.  Certainly $30,000 would have helped since I earned it all, but my boyfriend didn't think to inform the police that Jeffrey stole it.  Isn't he a great guy!  I know, don't I just have the best friends in the whole universe.

So what you will see in the next few month is what happens to an HIV patient when you take away his meds.  Laurie's been doing this for decades.  Missy Pissy, is, of course, stoked.  This, by the way, is illegal, what Jeffrey and Marilyn are doing, but who gives a shit...isn't it more fun just to watch someone die?  I think so.

What is really interesting, for those of you that don't get to see it, is the daily begging for food and money from my mom and dad.  My mom usually ends up crying and my father usually ends up screaming at me.  My sister just sits at home using my money to buy herself something and hearing from Jeffrey telling her that everything is "okay".  What's even more interesting is how little Marilyn is doing.  Just sitting around doing basically nothing about it.  She's a real hero.  You should all praise her for the great work she is doing with AIDS victims and her FOUNDATION of hope.  She's a wonderful mother of another victim of the same rapist whom, I'm sure, after I'm dead, he'll be happy to put in jail, like he's some kind of hero.  What is really not funny here is just how much fun all of these parents are having doing nothing about anything.

I just hope that when I do die that someone mentions to my sister that she was the one that killed me.