Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 2, 2017

Last Night's Blog Post: Just Keep On Making The Police Look Stupid Jeff, You're Making Nick Andre Look Good By Hanging On To My Money


If Bryan Anderson thinks that Nick Andre and Rae Fernandez look bad because of what they've done for Laurie, then what the fuck does Bryan Anderson look like for doing what he's doing for Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg with my money?  If I were the two of those officers, I'd be kinda pissed of seeing as how Jeffrey isn't doing much different than Laurie did and stole my money and the police are letting him get away with that too.  One crime isn't any different than the other...police informant misconduct is police informant misconduct in my book.  Where's my fucking money Bryan?  He ripped my sister off...and won't return my fucking money.  I want it and I want it now.