Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 23, 2017

Jeffrey Fucking With My Medications Again Making Me Beg For Money

Once again Jeffrey Katzenberg is trying to force me to beg for money from my parents by not returning the funds that were stolen from my bank account.  He is refusing to do so because he thinks he is in control of this money.  He thinks that he is teaching me some kind of lesson about keeping my money in a savings account that other people can get to.  This is now in its fourth month of stealing $30,000.  Today I am out of my antidepressant medication that needs to be refilled.  I am suppose to take this every day as prescribed by my doctor.  If I don't take this medication I get severely depressed and angry.  He knows this very well.  My sister also takes this medication and she knows what happens when she doesn't take it.  So both parties are aware of what it is like when I don't take this medication.

Neither should be keeping it from me is what I am saying.

I have no money for gas to pick it up and no money to pay for the co-pay for my insurance that will be running out tomorrow when I can't pay the $145 bill for the Medicare charges that I can't pay because of the money that he has stolen from me.  Jeffrey just loves stealing this money and making me beg for it.  He thinks this makes him a big man.  How do you feel about it?  Why don't you give him and his wife a call and let them know just how much you think he's a great man for doing this!  Let him know just how wonderful he is!