Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 9, 2017

It's Time For Me To Sing My Own Song


Think about the rooster.  Thank you Jason Mraz.  He gets up every morning.  He sings his own song.  It's not very pretty, but it's his.  Every single day he does his job.  He wakes the world up to the sound of his voice, telling everyone to wake up, it's a brand new day.

That's me. That's what I do.

Wake up! It's a brand new day!  Today's another day to do something different than yesterday.  We don't have to do what we did yesterday.  We don't have to listen to the same old bullshit that we did yesterday, we can do something different today.  It's time to get up and make something happen.  Run around the yard and find something new to do.  We can make something happen today that didn't happen yesterday and make tomorrow different.

I want to be that guy.  Not the guy that Jeffrey wants me to be.