Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Time For A Kyle/Christopher To Sister Talk

Christopher you have my permission to talk to my sister, without Jeffrey's permission then talk to my parents.  You need to talk to her just like Kyle does. You know what I mean.  You have been my boyfriend now for nine years and you are a part of my family.  This money that is missing was for us.  I do not want to live here and it is OUR money.  I saved it for you and me.  We need to get out of this area to work on this case.  My sister needs to know that we need it to leave.  You have to tell the truth to my parents the same way that I had to tell your mom and family the truth.  You have a right to be truthful to my family the way I was truthful to yours.  You shouldn't have to look bad to my mom and dad because of decisions that she has made.  That isn't fair of her or Jeffrey.  You have the right to look like a participant in this family too.  Like a willing and equal participant and she can't make you look different.  Just because you are my boyfriend you don't have to look any different than someone else in this family.  You have the right to look just as equal and loving as everyone else without looking like you didn't care.  Tell Jeffrey and Marilyn to stay out.  If you need an introduction take Kenny, Scott or Bryan.  All of them are easily ready to do that....they are perfect for that job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.