Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 3, 2017

I'd Like To Thank The Members of the Academy

I'd like to take a second to thank the members of the screen actors guild who took a moment to think of the victims of electronic harassment tonight.  Some of you took a tremendously thoughtful step tonight and let go of a member that has been nothing but thoughtless and cruel to the victims and families of this crime.  He has been telling your community not to help me fight this crime with donations that you have been generously sending to him and he has been keeping without letting them come to us.  Also, he allegedly, along with his wife, involved herself in a horrible scheme to scam almost $28,000 out of my savings account to keep me and my family from surviving.  These monies were saved after working for five and a half years overnights at a part time job while disabled with HIV.  I saved every single penny that I could to try to help my boyfriend and I to be able to fight this crime together.

Now, Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg, won't allow me to have these funds back, they won't allow me to contact my boyfriend, they won't allow me to have my medical insurance so that I can get my disability insurance back on track to pay for my HIV meds and they are working with two of the girls suspected in the crime against our community.  This situation is truly bleak.   It is truly sad to know that these two members are even remotely involved in anything like this.  I know that they are two of the most generous philanthropists in the Hollywood community, but what they are allegedly involved with here and now is truly sad. 

I have been a victim of this crime since I was 19 years old.  My 49th birthday is in 3 days.  I was intentionally infected with the AIDS virus through no fault of my own nearly 30 years ago. Without having sex or using drugs, when I was 19, a girl came into my room, used a needle while I slept and gave me HIV.  Nearly 20 years later, that same girl, used a date rape drug, and tried to reinfect me again while I slept at a friends home.  She beat me severely about my cranium and used her infected blood to try to reinfect me with a stronger strain of HIV and other STD's.  The head injuries alone could have killed me.  

One of the women that Jeffrey and Marilyn have been working with for the past nine or so years was the girl that covered up the MRI results twice at the hospital so that they would not treat my head injuries that are severe.  Jeffrey knowingly and intelligently continued to help her, with Marilyn's help, to continue to cover up this crime for years without trying to help me, though he promised many people he would.  His "help" included robbing my homes, stealing money from me and keeping funds from this project.

Today the S.A.G. took a big step, allegedly, in ridding themselves of a huge problem.  I think they should go even farther and remove the second enabling problem too.  I've begged them both to stop.  Neither can see that the advocacy work that I'm doing was to help their own son that came to me for help.  I worked tirelessly to help him.  I found their own stolen property from their own home.  I found movies that were stolen from their own database.  I was never thanked or never heard a word of gratitude from either.  Instead, I was thanked with the theft of my finances.

This is a heartless crime that has seen the loss of my own brother in law and my own career at the Department of Justice taken from me with a bullet.  Jeffrey never had to do what he did.  He's embarked on a hate crime without reason or rhyme.  I don't know why he's doing this to me.  I've prayed he would stop, but he won't.