Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 18, 2017

I Still Don't Have My Money Lisa Damiani! I Want My Money Or I Want Someone In Jail! No More Excuses!!!


I still don't have an explanation and I still don't have my money and I am still being lied to.  Today I went through the whole, "Did you get a job yet" thing from my mom and dad and I am still living with the whole, "there never was a bank account" lie.  I want answers, Lisa Damiani and I want them now!!!  If I don't get my money back right fucking now, someone had better be under arrest for this crime!

This is ridiculous.  From what I understand there IS A FORMER BANK ACCOUNT WITH MANY DEPOSITS MADE INTO IT  that correspond with the second paycheck of the month that I cashed and handed the money to my mom with.  i KNOW THAT I DID THIS AND BARBARA CAN SHOW YOU HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD MY MOM TO PUT THIS MONEY IN THE BANK!  I want to know just how many times I told my mom to "bank it" and how many times this money was deposited.  Someone is lying about this money Lisa and I want to know why I am not being given access to it.

I want to know who removed this account and who had a check issued from it and when.  My sister told me there "was no account".  My mom "swears to God" that there never was one.  I never touched a dime from this account.  So someone is lying.  I am furious about this.  Since I can't get a square answer from the two of them, I want it pursued.  I am an informant for the police and plan to be one for the federal government, if I am not one already.  If I am one for the federal government then this should be easily accomplished.  I want this money investigated and I want it returned to me immediately.  This money was never my mother's or my sister's to take.  Neither had permission to do anything but deposit money into that account for me.  Withdraws were to be made with my permission only.  Nobody made a withdraw without my permission, that was the rule.  I am not happy with this situation.

I want a full accounting of this situation immediately.

Please have this money returned to me immediately and have Laura Duffy advised of the progress immediately.