Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 5, 2017

"I Hear You Missy (Pissy)," Jeffrey Says To His Lesbian Girlfriend Every Morning (As A Signal Of Solidarity)


Every single morning Jeffrey listens for his lover over the computer singing sweet songs of love to him.  Missy Pissy, the rapists' accomplice, now living with Laurie and Brian LaTweeker, needs to get a message of solidarity to show her his undying participation in the scheme to continue to torture me and my family.  He tells her every day, "I hear you Missy" as a way of saying, "I won't comply with the police or anyone that says I have to do what I promised that I would do and give back the money that you stole from Kevin's sister".  He is literally giving the finger to everyone that he and she scammed.  He's a fucking piece of garbage.  He thinks that we are all stupid, but he's the one on the record doing this every single morning telling his lesbian lover right in front of his family that he is still in love with her.

It's sick.

This man is going through some kind of mid life sexuality crisis or something.  He's using my family to do it.  I won't tolerate it any longer.  What Missy Pissy is doing it trying to show his wife that her husband is hers.   She owns him and there is nothing that Marilyn can do about it.  It's sad to see Marilyn so complicit with his abuse.  Marilyn on the other hand is a wimpy version of an abused wife who should be returning this money on her own before the Screen Actor's Guild throws her ass out of the union at their next membership review.  If I were a voting member, I'd throw her ass out right damn now.   She has been living with Missy Pissy for years and this is the woman that she has allowed to live with her son and take over this investigation to hurt my family and steal from my sister for Jeffrey.  Missy Pissy is the number three suspect in this case of intentional infections and she is one of the most highly sought after defendants from Long Beach.  She has a long history of drug dealing and drug useage and she should never have been involved with this police investigation.

She is linked to many crimes in the Palm Springs area with this system and has incredible ties to Laurie and Brian LaTweeker.  She was asked to leave many times but refused at Jeffrey's insistence.  There is nothing more that anyone can say but she is not the sort of person that should be considered savory or employable by the Katzenbergs who literally paid her to stalk me and my family.